LockedDrag

Christmas Gifts

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Nice! 

Wifey is smart enough to know to not try to get me any fishing stuff because I’m already stocked up for several lifetimes and also very particular about my equipment. No new fishing gear for me to unwrap this Christmas but I’ll have some new rods and reels which I’ll place into my rotation for 2020. 

I do enjoy seeing what Santa brought for others. Cheers!

4 mins ago, valentine said:

Nice! 

Wifey is smart enough to know to not try to get me any fishing stuff because I’m already stocked up for several lifetimes and also very particular about my equipment. No new fishing gear for me to unwrap this Christmas but I’ll have some new rods and reels which I’ll place into my rotation for 2020. 

I do enjoy seeing what Santa brought for others. Cheers!

You a winner. She let you have all that stuff stocked up. 

15 mins ago, LockedDrag said:

You a winner. She let you have all that stuff stocked up. 

Oh, yeah, you are 100% correct. She places no restrictions on my fishing gear acquisitions. There’s never any justification needed, never any explaining to do. She knows if I’m getting it that I must really need it. I am a lucky man indeed. 

I got a game camera from my better half, well, almost, it’s backordered but have wanted one of these for a while. This one comes with a solar panel so you don’t need to worry about batteries. 

1 min ago, BPR said:

After sending her a detailed email, wife was able to get me a 60# boga and 6.5” Dancos.  

Damn. You lucky dog. All I ever hear if I asked for anything over $100 is “does it catch the fish for you and reel it in?” And the conversation ends Lol

18 mins ago, LockedDrag said:

Damn. You lucky dog. All I ever hear if I asked for anything over $100 is “does it catch the fish for you and reel it in?” And the conversation ends Lol

Like a 50# striper...She’s a keeper

I didn't ask for any fishing gear this year Cuz I definitely don't need anything. Wifey got me a bentop belt /disk sander and a badass huge cast iron pan. I can't wait to sear up some dead animal in that thing.

Wife got me a pair of RM Smith needlefish. Was a top producer for me last fall and two new colors should prove useful. They are hanging on the Christmas tree for now.