FunkyBunker

And there goes Filth Murphy again.

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Signing that illegal aliens can get drivers licenses in NJ. No ID necessary because they don't have any. **** his crying bleeding liberal heart. 

Edited by FunkyBunker

29 mins ago, FunkyBunker said:

Signing that illegal aliens can get drivers licenses in NJ. No ID necessary because they don't have any. **** his crying bleeding liberal heart. 

So are you saying I can change my identity... no questions asked.  Just pretend I'm illegal.  

Yeah I'll jump over into NJ to fish the salt then get the hell outa there as fast as I can.

Unfortunately, me or my family would EVER go there for any other reason.

Now instead of no license no insurance, it's just no insurance. Ef that.

5 mins ago, makorider said:

I was wondering that.  Just how the **** does an illegal immigrant prove identity?

heard on the radio this morning some spokeswoman saying they have passports, entry documents and such.    

:squid:

The only one's that would have those types of documents are those who overstayed their visas. They gloss over the illegals who used the cartel express. 

1 min ago, Buckscorider said:

Now instead of no license no insurance, it's just no insurance. Ef that.

That's the other issue. 

For some reason it is being claimed they will become better, more aware drivers. :laugh:

As for Insurance- I dont see them getting full policies. NJ has $1 a day policies for those who "can't afford" Insurance.  No liability- just no fault for the policy holder.   I expect an uptick in these policies.