The Riddler

Caucasian Square

Rate this topic

57 posts in this topic

1 min ago, HugeDinghy said:

gonna have the coolest slow down signs. 

who gets the reference?

Once those "Nubian Square" signs go up...I would not want to be the Caucasian taking the bus down there. Like a square peg fitting in a round hole. 

2 mins ago, DoOver said:

Jeepers I truly hope the City Fathers do not respond niggardly but apply ample funds for suitable signage.

They couldn't find the dykes to cut the zip ties, turns out someone stole them from the truck 

11 mins ago, mark77 said:

They couldn't find the dykes to cut the zip ties, turns out someone stole them from the truck 

Well they didn't want the fence ruined every time that sign gets stolen.

I came real close to getting shot there years ago when I did ATM repairs on the side. I carried all the time, but it's hard to work on the machine and watch your back at the same time in a place like that. Brother actually made a move to grab my gun and attempt to rob the cash. I was also carrying a backup on my ankle. :scared:

2 mins ago, bospa357 said:

I came real close to getting shot there years ago when I did ATM repairs on the side. I carried all the time, but it's hard to work on the machine and watch your back at the same time in a place like that. Brother actually made a move to grab my gun and attempt to rob the cash. I was also carrying a backup on my ankle. :scared:

how bout that fed ex dude that aerated a mother ****er...