jkrock

200 former Obama aides endorse Liz Warren

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

She was very proud of this fact.  So much so that she released a statement and the list.  CNN even published it.

One of those endorsers is Ed Buck.

The queer billionaire Dem donor who drugs , rapes and kills young black men.

Do you SOL progressives view it as a positive that this former Obama aide now supports Warren?

4 mins ago, jkrock said:

She was very proud of this fact.  So much so that she released a statement and the list.  CNN even published it.

One of those endorsers is Ed Buck.

The queer billionaire Dem donor who drugs , rapes and kills young black men.

Do you SOL progressives view it as a positive that this former Obama aide now supports Warren?

That right there is some piss poor vetting, I gotta say.

Just waiting now for the usual suspect to post a photo of Reggie Love or Larry Sinclair.

Edited by moonbat

1 min ago, moonbat said:

But she’d be a great president, if nominated, right? Every Dem on this board would vote for her.

Just because Buck does horrible things to young men, and they die in their attempt to service his perversions, doesn’t mean Liz can’t be proud of him. He is a solid mainstream Democrat. The fact that he has not committed suicide in prison only serves to show his special position in the party.

As a registered Democrat, I answer....Yes it is a positive for her.

2 mins ago, moonbat said:

Might be fully intentional.  She's pandering to trannies and other freaks.  I wouldn't be surprised if Lizzy touts her endorsement from Ghislane Maxwell next

Ed Buck just kills young Black men in his apartment that do not want to be murdered on the street. Nothing to see here. His money is as green as any other money, and spends just as easy. Again nothing to see here.

Besides Russia.

8 mins ago, dena said:

Ed Buck just kills young Black men in his apartment that do not want to be murdered on the street. Nothing to see here. His money is as green as any other money, and spends just as easy. Again nothing to see here.

Besides Russia.

her campaign claims the list they themselves released was a "hoax."

"Someone added fake names to the list"

These dems think they can carefully vett tens of thousands of Muslim refugees, but in reality they can't even vett a list of 200 democrats

Edited by jkrock

21 mins ago, moonbat said:

Just waiting now for the usual suspect to post a photo of Reggie Love or Larry Sinclair.

Ed Buck can be the Secretary of Democrats' Idea of a Loving Relationship.

1 min ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Another roundhouse to head of Biden! This guy is dead in the water. Has been for months. 200 aides!!

Our tax dollars are so being wasted at every turn.

Well to be fair, after looking at hte list , I think it was 199 aides and one AIDS

13 hours ago, jkrock said:

E. Warren sure is proud of her 200 endorsements but does she know how badly her campaign has just been damaged?  She ought to throw in the towel right now now.