Bob fishhead Sproul

The time has come for us to send ...

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

... a message to all Democrats who supported the circus, and it reads "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

What's your message associated with voting for DJT in 2020?

a. Eradicate the dims.

b. Screw Pelosi

c. Keep on draining the swamp

d. All the above

e. All the above plus some other things

d. Something else

Personally I am with #1, and here's why: Eradicate the dims, which would then put the spotlight on the R's, thus exposing the swampdwellers in their ranks, and then purge them as well while the dims rebuild.  I would hope that the dims rebuild with a different set of core values than they have today, as this would perhaps be a guide to showing how the R's should rebuild once they have collapsed.

Currently there are many who just throw up the arms and say "both sides suck", and then hold their nose while the vote.

Time for a change!

Send the swamp a clear message!

Let the rebuilding of both sides begin.

But first ...

trump2020.jpg.08f2989e6b71ec918f04dd335e87acc3.jpg

My wagon is hitched to Trump this time for the simple fact that he is most willing, capable, and effective at pushing the pendulum and effecting change in the Swamp and endemic State.  

There's nothing further magical about him. 

If he stops doing that, He'll lose my support.   If he doesnt make some real progress on immigration reform, he'll lose my support.  

Look in the mirror Dems what you just did is what you should be charged for except the wording will be different.

In and attempted coup you broke you oath of office to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

1 min ago, CapeDave said:

I want charges against every person that broke their oath of office.

Who the hell do they think they work for?

From listening to the Barr interview, I think he means business.

Trump dropped a hint in his presser the other day about things happening in the coming days, and weeks. Brennan has been asked in for a talk. Barr said he is looking into other agencies besides Justice, and private individuals and companies. 

If these folks do not get punished severely, there is no justice, and we are done as a Republic.

Simple. I care about the economy and my wallet first and foremost. 
Free college, college loan forgiveness, reparations, universal basic income, free healthcare and drivers licenses for illegal alien criminals .....none of that will actually be free despite what the idiot Dems say.  And I also don’t want to see a civil war start when they try and take guns from law abiding citizens , while ignoring the violence in th big cities that they are in charge of. 

so..... Trump again in 2020

46 mins ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

... a message to all Democrats who supported the circus, and it reads "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

It reads you suck only slightly more than the Republicans that you conspire with to destroy the greatest country the world has ever seen.

You should all be taken out to the square for public execution for crimes against the country.

51 mins ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

Do you think that a lot of people "on the fence" or even, dare I say, Democrats ... will vote for him based on how the country is doing, economically at least?

I know a couple that are.  

13 hours ago, 55555s said:

My wagon is hitched to Trump this time for the simple fact that he is most willing, capable, and effective at pushing the pendulum and effecting change in the Swamp and endemic State.  

There's nothing further magical about him. 

If he stops doing that, He'll lose my support.   If he doesnt make some real progress on immigration reform, he'll lose my support. 

And what?  You'll vote for Biden?

Trump may not be even the slightest bit a fiscal conservative, but when the dems are basically promising to double my taxes and thereby diminish the extent to which I can ensure a comfortable life and lasting financial security for my children then yeah, I'm voting for Trump.

9 hours ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

Do you think that a lot of people "on the fence" or even, dare I say, Democrats ... will vote for him based on how the country is doing, economically at least?

Yes

The Dems don't have the union voters even close to sewn up this time.