flyangler

Anyone watch the Dem debate tonight?

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

I did briefly. All fluff questions, free stuff and orange man bad. Got to see them try and come up with some completely delusional argument that the economy is horrible for all but the uber rich and all others are left behind. Biden's rant was the best, he completely forgets he just had 8 years in office. Shame he did nothing to help all those people when he had the chance. 

Same old same old.  Path to citizenship for all illegals.  Medicaid for all.  Free college.  Forgiveness of all college debt.  And yes... reparations.  They even did a bit on trannies.

2 mins ago, Slacker said:

Same old same old.  Path to citizenship for all illegals.  Medicaid for all.  Free college.  Forgiveness of all college debt.  And yes... reparations.  They even did a bit on trannies.

So a winning argument for a national Electoral College victory next November. 

10 mins ago, tomkaz said:

So a winning argument for a national Electoral College victory next November. 

Stay the course and the PV is well within sight. :th:

For Trump.

Edited by ken r

If your thinking these folks are seriously knowing they would become president , your sadly mistaken . It’s about million $$ book deals , $ 100’s thousands college appearances and $5,000 per minute TV interviews

opportunity knocks ...open the door. :howdy: 

I read that they promised reparations. Not for blacks, but for criminal aliens. Makes me wonder....... they must be a very important voting block now.

At this point, I do not believe I would want to trade my status as a criminal alien to become a citizen. Benefits re much better to remain a criminal.

21 mins ago, Hook I said:

If your thinking these folks are seriously knowing they would become president , your sadly mistaken . It’s about million $$ book deals , $ 100’s thousands college appearances and $5,000 per minute TV interviews

That said, which would be the best president?  They are running for that office.

22 mins ago, Hook I said:

So then you can blame them and your party for getting Trump his second term if what you say is true.

18 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

I read that they promised reparations. Not for blacks, but for criminal aliens. Makes me wonder....... they must be a very important voting block now.

At this point, I do not believe I would want to trade my status as a criminal alien to become a citizen. Benefits re much better to remain a criminal.

Even better a gay/ lesb/ one & not white ...

1 min ago, jkrock said:

They attacked Buttplug a lot I heard

Does that mean a small town fag mayor is now the dem front runner?

I'm still hoping Hitlary jumps in somehow, it would complete the clown show.

Oh, and the worlds top climate scientists are right, but the worlds top economists are wrong 

if we are stupid for questioning climate experts, does that make Warren stupid on the economy?

Edited by jkrock