Jetty Jumper

Pelosi Says ‘Prayerful’ Democrats -- Following Founders’ ‘Firm Reliance on Divine Providence’ -- Will Impeach Trump

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

The Dems talking about God and the Constitution,what a crock of feces.

(Worthy News) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) gave an address in the Capitol this morning to inform the country that “prayerful” Democrats—following the Founders’ ‘firm reliance on Divine Providence’—will move forward with impeaching President Donald Trump.
“Sadly, but with confidence and humility, with allegiance to our Founders, and a heart full of love for America, today I am asking our chairman to proceed with articles of impeachment,” Pelosi said.
“In signing the Declaration of Independence, our Founders invoked a firm reliance on Divine Providence,” she said. “Democrats too are prayerful and we will proceed in a manner worthy of our oath of office to support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic. So help us, God.”

Democrats use God and the US Constitution as tools of convenience when it suits their agenda.

The rest of the time they sh*t on the Constitution and mock those that actually do believe in God.. 

12 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

As a good Catholic, she should forgive him for all of his sins .... and she should stop lying. She must spend hours in the confessional

Don't think there is a priest out there who could stand that for hours.  There aren't enough Our Fathers and Hail Marys that will work for Nancy.

Cabo

Edited by Cabo2005

Anything that comes out of her Polident hole is suspect, IMO. It’s all very tiresome.The whole lot of em are full of sh t. What’s infuriating to me , is to have my intelligence insulted by this idiocy. I go out of my way to try to avoid listening/witnessing the foolishness , however , I pay a modicum of attention for a few reasons , one being to know the enemy , and another , as a reminder how dangerous & detrimental their ideas & policys can be . I tell my Lib / Dem sister all the time , Look at the shape of these people , this is who/ what speaks for,represents you ? An educator with decades of expierience a few credits short of a doctorate or whatever ? She pulls out pics of her & her dopey friends runnin around DC with the silly pink ***** hats on their heads , meanwhile , not one of em has a friggin thing to complain about . She forgot where she comes from . Eff the old witch & the rest of em .