TimS

Couple things about the thread I just removed

Rate this topic

574 posts in this topic

First, if anyone has any BST forum questions - there’s AN ENTIRE FORUM called the BST Discussion Forum for such things. 

Second, I don’t give a crap what nonsense the morons in the Main Stream Media have decided is now magically evil, things like an OK sign are officially still just an OK sign - just like they HAVE BEEN FOR ****ING EVER. It’s not a Nazi symbol, it’s not a gang sign, it’s not magically oppressive or hateful or anything else the idiots on four chan have convinced some hyper sensitive boobs that it means. So just stop...really. I’m sure you can find some supportive ninny nest on FB where someone can comfort you having been subjected to something as horrific as the OK sign we all grew up with :rolleyes:  I mean, just look at all these Nazi, racist, fascists :snr:

19FDB09B-17D7-49C9-A642-BE4402270C88.jpeg

36798B12-5BEA-4A26-B079-9C8AA8F3A730.gif

12C8991C-819D-475B-9BF2-D1B8C6F5B8F2.jpeg0A590C56-EC32-4721-B2A6-C226FC18796D.gif

Lastly, I’m gonna now see if I can get past page one of the thread I just removed - please keep your **** together and act like adults...thanks :howdy:

TimS

Edited by TimS
link filled crap from twatter will always be removed - use your own words please or copy/paste the part you wanna discuss

4 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

says don't start threads about removed threads...starts thread about removed threads. 

he's impotent! 

he does what he wants...

7 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

says don't start threads about removed threads...starts thread about removed threads. 

Because I believe people deserve an explanation as to why it was removed. 

1 min ago, TimS said:

I’m making the OK sign in your general direction right now :wave:

If a racist announces that when they make a sign they believe it has a racist meaning,

then they flash the sign,

I will take them at their word........

the middle finger doesn't have magical powers,

people just assigned meaning to it.