HugeDinghy

good %&$#*^% god

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

on my word, if i ever get the diagnosis, im going hunting for mother fuqrs. 

The beauty of that is that they can only hang you once.

After the first 'successful hunt', the rest are free.

You're right. It's a sickness. Something deep in the brain that can't be removed. Like a serial killer or rapist. 

If only vigilante justice was ok. 

4 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

having seen this stuff first hand, you have to kill him. there is no end to it otherwise. 

this, i had to assist in a few "therapy" sessions with somebody once, didnt change a damn thing, she finally killed the prick, 3 years in jail, now good to go :th:

3 mins ago, Scallywag said:

You're right. It's a sickness. Something deep in the brain that can't be removed. Like a serial killer or rapist. 

If only vigilante justice was ok. 

hate the terms "serial rapist" or "serial molester" like theres another fuqn kind 

Edited by HugeDinghy

Effed up world we live in. 

I have a sibling in law who left this state 10 years ago. Left 3 kids. He owes over 150k in child support. Hasn't seen or contacted his kids. Truly a piece of ****. If it wasn't for my own kids he'd be dead. I keep tabs on him. You'd be surprised how easy it is. It's easy when they're stupid. Almost got him to come back to Jersey last year for a family members passing but his mommy tipped him off.

Now I'm pissed.  Lol. Thanks HD.  Lol. 

There's something not sitting right with me about the way the letter was written. Maybe I've been fooled too many times. Either way the outcome is f***ed. If true dingy and red should make a trip to texas. If mom coached her son it hurts the ones who truly need it.

5 mins ago, LBI SurfRat said:

Effed up world we live in. 

I have a sibling in law who left this state 10 years ago. Left 3 kids. He owes over 150k in child support. Hasn't seen or contacted his kids. Truly a piece of ****. If it wasn't for my own kids he'd be dead. I keep tabs on him. You'd be surprised how easy it is. It's easy when they're stupid. Almost got him to come back to Jersey last year for a family members passing but his mommy tipped him off.

Now I'm pissed.  Lol. Thanks HD.  Lol. 

you are looking at this the complete wrong way. this is a very good thing.