Mokes

I didn't WANT to Impeach the President.........BUT....

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Shut the **** up, lol. Yes you did. Dems are scared Schiffless now. They know they effed up bad on this. 

They all have the same lines now. It's like they were all given the same BS to spew publicly. 

Just now, FishinMortician said:

Gravitas

The latest one is No one is above the law

Except Biden

And illegal aliens

3 mins ago, Little said:

And illegal aliens

I will never understand why leftists put illegal alien criminals above American citizens.  
And they wonder why Trump got elected 

2 mins ago, ridenfish said:

I will never understand why leftists put illegal alien criminals above American citizens.  

No they do not wonder why Trump got elected.  They never have, thats their problem.

18 mins ago, ridenfish said:

No they do not wonder why Trump got elected.  They never have, thats their problem.

OK I did a search and was listing all the berniebois on sol that spoke in favor impeaching Trump within a 6 month window either side of his inauguration.  I was up to ten or so names and hit a back button.  And the editor function failed to pick it up.  Dammit

here is the search page though, go look for yourself.  They really did want to impeach them from before he was president.  This really doesnt matter.

https://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/search/?&q=impeach&page=4&start_after=1470009600&start_before=1514678400

4 mins ago, Little said:

So true he said it twice.

I mean for ****s sake we have flat out TOLD them why he won.  And what did they do instead of learning from their mistakes?  They tripled, no, quadrupled down on the snarky, elitist, deplorable ****. 

I thought I would enjoy their angst for 4 years.  Now I am deeply concerned to the lengths they will and have gone.  Its not funny anymore.  It truly is a disease. 

4 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

So true he said it twice.

I mean for ****s sake we have flat out TOLD them why he won.  And what did they do instead of learning from their mistakes?  They tripled, no, quadrupled down on the snarky, elitist, deplorable ****. 

I thought I would enjoy their angst for 4 years.  Now I am deeply concerned to the lengths they will and have gone.  Its not funny anymore.  It truly is a disease. 

I am excited to see them try to turn the National Guard loose on sheriffs and deplorables in places like Virginia.  I think its high time

5 hours ago, Mokes said:

Shut the **** up, lol. Yes you did. Dems are scared Schiffless now. They know they effed up bad on this. 

They all have the same lines now. It's like they were all given the same BS to spew publicly. 

-

Been that way for years now, really ramped up under Trump

5 hours ago, Little said:

And illegal aliens

and Antifa and defecating-on-cop-cars millennials

and weaponized IRS agents

and the BO FBI

and dems in Philly keeping whites out of polling places...

and

and

and