Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Level 6 Website sale

7 posts in this topic

Check out how to get warranty work on it. Keep in mind its from Canada.

A year or so ago I looked into just that. Not only was it a fortune to ship ($70). You had to declare its value as only $1.00. Which kind of leaves you nothing if lost or damaged. Hopefully its changed.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'm considering one of their suits, since other products of theirs seem to be high-quality, but I'm still hesitant.  I'm inclined to go with Kokatat, but I will check out the Level 6 site today.

PSA- There is a used AS Evo surftop (L) on the bay for short money. It’s listed as a water shirt dryvest. 

Edited by cheech

I picked up a borealis semi dry top and breakwater bib from level 6 on sale this fall, it's my first set of dry gear and I have been happy with it so far. The borealis only has neoprene at the gaskets so it'll let some water in but it's more comfortable than latex for the vast majority of the time I'm not in the water, and the double tunnel system on the top and bib makes me confident in the waist seal. The light breathable material is perfect for those transition season days where you've got cold water and warm air. It's also got a relief zipper which was a must have for me. For anyone considering dry gear I think it's a great alternative to a full suit, especially for those in milder climates like me.

borealis.PNG.593d640e15cbcb57758e984db7c2850e.PNGbreakwater.PNG.0f15155abc16f860fe33ab00a16fc9cb.PNG