Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandflee

"Accidental Death"

Rate this topic

99 posts in this topic

how is that an "accident" I tripped over something and all these drugs fell into my system?

Brian Tarantina -- who recently played Jackie in Amazon's "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" -- died of "acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, heroin, diazepam and cocaine," the New York City Medical Examiner's office said.

The 60-year-old actor's death was accidental, according to the medical examiner's office.

He was found in his midtown Manhattan apartment in early November after someone called 911 and said he was unconscious. Medics pronounced him dead at the scene, the New York Police Department previously told CNN.

Tarantina had been "quite ill recently" and was recuperating at home, his manager previously told CNN.

4 mins ago, Sandflee said:

how is that an "accident" I tripped over something and all these drugs fell into my system?

Brian Tarantina -- who recently played Jackie in Amazon's "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" -- died of "acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, heroin, diazepam and cocaine," the New York City Medical Examiner's office said.

The 60-year-old actor's death was accidental, according to the medical examiner's office.

He was found in his midtown Manhattan apartment in early November after someone called 911 and said he was unconscious. Medics pronounced him dead at the scene, the New York Police Department previously told CNN.

Tarantina had been "quite ill recently" and was recuperating at home, his manager previously told CNN.

Flea, what's up with all these lame copy/pastes?  FYI, you are on report now. Watch yourself!  

2 mins ago, Billybob said:

Accident means he didn't do it on purpose.

He's looking to blame it on a doc as usual......nothing to see here.  Seal's got nothing on this clown.

9 mins ago, HopHead said:

He's looking to blame it on a doc as usual......nothing to see here.  Seal's got nothing on this clown.

settle down Doc Botch

2 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Imagine being 60 and hooked on drugs? That’s nuts. 

Right? Never heard of a 60 yo junkie. They’re usually compost by then