Who's Better Than Trump

Rate this topic

fishinambition

13 mins ago, ken r said:

My first daughter (English degree) has been out of college for 5 years. Has a 6 figure salary as a software project manager. My youngest is less than 2 years from a doctorate in chemistry. I'm not to worried about her job prospects at this point. Other than the money I've saved in cash, the majority of my retirement (like most thinking people) resides in corporate stocks aka the stock market (Yay corporations). I have prepared for zippo in SS. Although I'm told that at the soonest (early) payout from SS will be $2K/month (I'll be 62+ 10 months).

My suggestion is to put your effort into schooling your children well. Stop trying to analyze something that is obviously far beyond your grasp.

both kids bioengineering 

oldest is now out of school and in a job doing research on genetic markers in various forms of cancer. 

you are right some of that beyond my training 

Edited by JohnP

10 hours ago, KnewBee said:

Biden due to his extensive political experience. Yep, a gaff machine, but IN MY OPINION, much better than Trump

Who somehow in 40 years in politics, did nothing to make our Country better! Do you know how impossibly difficult that is to do? He would suck, just like he has in the past! 

11 hours ago, slowroller said:

A lotta conservatives blather on about big city elites...and here you are supporting not one, but two elitists and the start of a dynasty...I'm seriously confused as to how any sane person can rationalise that. 

-

Give me a narcissist not beholden to the DC elitist's, over a bought and paid for politician, aka >every other< politician besides Donald Trump.

If voting was tomorrow, who are you voting for in the 2020 POTUS election?

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

15 hours ago, Hokepokey said:

My dog would be better. 

Maybe but would your dog be better than any of the democratic candidates?

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

15 hours ago, fishinambition said:

I could see an argument for Bloomberg, 

Bloomberg would be worse than several current democratic candidates.

Houston Chronicle drops Bloomberg News after coverage decision

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

1 hour ago, nalu22 said:

-

Give me a narcissist not beholden to the DC elitist's, over a bought and paid for politician, aka >every other< politician besides Donald Trump.

If voting was tomorrow, who are you voting for in the 2020 POTUS election?

Trump may be the ultimate con artist, despite getting clipped for close to 30 million for fraud, he's made millions of regular folks believe he has their interest at heart. I don't know if that makes him a genius, or Trump supporters the easiest marks in the history of con artists. 

2 mins ago, slowroller said:

Trump may be the ultimate con artist, despite getting clipped for close to 30 million for fraud, he's made millions of regular folks believe he has their interest at heart. I don't know if that makes him a genius, or Trump supporters the easiest marks in the history of con artists. 

-

Got it.

So if tomorrow was voting day, who you voting for?

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

1 hour ago, slowroller said:

My best interest is low taxation, a booming stock market and a government that largely does nothing but pave roads and provide for the national defense.

17 hours ago, fishinambition said:

Excellent. (in mr burns voice)

Bloomberg gave Virginia a couple of Million dollars to get the Democrats to the majority that owns the Legslature Senate! The price giver wants Virginia to be the first State to wipe the 2nd Amendment confiscate every firearm by having the local police and Sherriff’s to do the dirty work!  75 counties out of 95 have declared to be

2nd Admendment Scantuary County’s!

The Governor has warned the County’s that he will order the VA National Guard to take the guns from the citizens by force if unnecessary!

There is a big chance the Citizens will fight!  Some County’s are raising their own Armed Militia.  One Sherrif has declared the will deputize every Armed citizen in his County.

The call has gone out to the States that have Militia Units for Help!  

This is some scary stuff! The Governor and his Minions will be sworn in on the First of January!

Bloomberg is a effin’ instigator!  The blood will be on his head! He and the Governor need to be arrested for trying break the 2nd Amendment,

I hope the Military VANG leadership remember they vowed the protect the Constitution of the United States by ignoring the Governor’s Orders! 

The President needs to crush the stupidity of the Democrat Majority thinking they can wipe out the 2nd Amendment and con    There are 28 US Military Bases in Virginia!

7 US Army, 2 US Marine Corps,15 Naval Installations!  2 US Air Force bases!

7 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

Maybe but would your dog be better than any of the democratic candidates?

I’m totally hurt by your comparison of a dog of any political candidate. It best you make an adjustment of your view . Please consider inserting the word swine .

If it has fins i want to catch it 

11 hours ago, ken r said:

I'm retired and currently living on my savings. Two more years and I'll see what your masters will "give" me (back) for SS. I've prepared myself for a giant goose egg. No biggee though. I'll be fine. How about you? 

"my social security" at ssa   dot gov will tell you exactly what you can expect to receive in SS benefits. 

If I live long enough, mine will be very nice. 

20 hours ago, KnewBee said:

Klobuchar, again due to demonstrated experience and more "moderate" positions.  Think she would be a good fit, much better than Trump

I like her too. Doubt she can win though...

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd