flyangler

OUT: Trump Derangement Syndrome. IN: Trump Anhedonia

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Do you know anyone suffering from Trump Anhedonia? Anyone here at SOL? 

In the last 12 hours we have had one PGer seemingly make up a "Republican friend" who tweeted something which was proven to be tweeted by someone else. We have had another launch a now-locked thread about me just because I refused to address his non sequitur distraction questions in another thread. 

As Trump moves closer to being impeached, exactly what many Lib/Prog/Dems/Media want, these same people are getting angrier and angrier. Why?

What they’ve craved since late 2016 is closer and closer to being a reality and yet they are lashing out in a more and more deranged manner? One would think they’d take a moment to savor getting what they wanted, their own blue version of schadenfreude. 

And yet they don’t and maybe anhedonia is at play - they are so broken that they can’t take pleasure in anything. 

In a NY Post article by Michael Goodwin, he writes:

Reader Donna Montero thinks the left is infected with something even worse than Trump Derangement Syndrome. She writes: “They have what I call Trump Anhedonia. Anhedonia is a clinical term for when you don’t feel any pleasure, and none of these folks have felt pleasure since 2016.

“If Trump gets elected for a second term, the psychosis will top any measurable scale. I yearn for that day already.”

I actually offered up the only rational thought in his now locked thread. 

RAGE AND HATRED bring people to these places.

They should have an Article Three- Trump ruined their brand and destroyed their media weapon.

1 hour ago, tomkaz said:

Do you know anyone suffering from Trump Anhedonia? Anyone here at SOL? 

In the last 12 hours we have had one PGer seemingly make up a "Republican friend" who tweeted something which was proven to be tweeted by someone else. We have had another launch a now-locked thread about me just because I refused to address his non sequitur distraction questions in another thread. 

As Trump moves closer to being impeached, exactly what many Lib/Prog/Dems/Media want, these same people are getting angrier and angrier. Why?

What they’ve craved since late 2016 is closer and closer to being a reality and yet they are lashing out in a more and more deranged manner? One would think they’d take a moment to savor getting what they wanted, their own blue version of schadenfreude. 

And yet they don’t and maybe anhedonia is at play - they are so broken that they can’t take pleasure in anything. 

In a NY Post article by Michael Goodwin, he writes:

Reader Donna Montero thinks the left is infected with something even worse than Trump Derangement Syndrome. She writes: “They have what I call Trump Anhedonia. Anhedonia is a clinical term for when you don’t feel any pleasure, and none of these folks have felt pleasure since 2016.

“If Trump gets elected for a second term, the psychosis will top any measurable scale. I yearn for that day already.”

Which thread Tom? I'd like to peruse that one.

1 hour ago, tomkaz said:

they are so broken that they can’t take pleasure in anything. 

Exactly! Media all the way down to our own little ****** here. Hateful lot.

1 hour ago, fishinambition said:

You mean "when" Trump gets reelected. Geoff's friend T-Bone is not gonna like that.

T Bone!!!!

Im a victim, you're a victim, we all are victims.  Help us Obi Wan Statist, your our only hop.

Their zeitgeist is fueled by misery