Sandflee

Would you own a tattoo shop?

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

Can be a lucrative business if done right, get to work with some pretty chill people, bunch of crazy chics surrounded by creative peeps 

what say you?

6 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

NOPE

+1 

8 mins ago, Sandflee said:

Can be a lucrative business if done right, get to work with some pretty chill people, bunch of crazy chics surrounded by creative peeps 

what say you?

You had me till the crazy chics part. I’m Out!

7 mins ago, Bwstriper44 said:

+1 

You had me till the crazy chics part. I’m Out!

But on a good way. I’ve worked with artists for the better part of my career, they are a fun bunch Keep your shop clean and with quality artists, and busy you looking at $150-300 hr 

Small space, low rent 

Guy I know owns a shop here on LI, very well known and extremely talented  specializes in Japanese art, he’s booked solid over 6-8 months in advance

not talking grab off a wall giraffe tattoo stuff 

Edited by Sandflee

One trip to Wal Mart and seeing the trailer trash that frequent there is enough to make me say " No Way I'm Touching That". I'm sure it ain't all hot chicks and cool arty types that frequent tattoo shops.

10 mins ago, acesover said:

One trip to Wal Mart and seeing the trailer trash that frequent there is enough to make me say " No Way I'm Touching That". I'm sure it ain't all hot chicks and cool arty types that frequent tattoo shops.

All how you present your shop, high quality and $$ your not getting Walmart customers 

59 mins ago, Sandflee said:

All how you present your shop, high quality and $$ your not getting Walmart customers 

Then don't try to open one here in Florida, you will go broke from lack of business if you think it will be a high class customer base.....LOL

23 mins ago, Sandflee said:

Guy I know owns a shop here on LI, very well known and extremely talented  specializes in Japanese art, he’s booked solid over 6-8 months in advance

not talking grab off a wall giraffe tattoo stuff 

Name?

So I can see his work