mybeach

Have you written your congressman regarding impeachment?

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Called the D that illegitimately represents (he won via ranked choice voting last year) my very red district, Jared Golden, yesterday.

Today he predictably puzzed out and said he will split his vote...yes on abuse of power, no on obstruction.

:dismay:

2 mins ago, Wigeon said:

Called the D that illegitimately represents (he won via ranked choice voting last year) my very red district, Jared Golden, yesterday.

Today he predictably puzzed out and said he will split his vote...yes on abuse of power, no on obstruction.

:dismay:

What the hell are you talking about?

Maine's 2nd District has sent a Dem to the House of Reps (Leaving Golden out) for 20 of the past 24 years.

Republican Poliquin won two times.  But only once with a majority, 2016 where clearly he rode the coat tails of The Don.

The dems who won prior to that, Michaud won with a majority every one of his 6 terms and Baldacci 3 out 4.

In presidential elections, it went Dem from 1992-2012.  Trump has been the only one in that time.

As to the OP,  no I have not. I try to stay as far away from Chellie Pingree as I possibly can.

1 min ago, moonbat said:

What the hell are you talking about?

Maine's 2nd District has sent a Dem to the House of Reps (Leaving Golden out) for 20 of the past 24 years.

Republican Poliquin won two times.  But only once with a majority, 2016 where clearly he rode the coat tails of The Don.

The dems who won prior to that, Michaud won with a majority every one of his 6 terms and Baldacci 3 out 4.

In presidential elections, it went Dem from 1992-2012.  Trump has been the only one in that time.

As to the OP,  no I have not. I try to stay as far away from Chellie Pingree as I possibly can.

Trump won this district by 10.3% and got the EV.

Get out of the past.

Red:

97340590-8CD7-4993-952D-5333CE5FFFDC.jpeg

6 mins ago, Wigeon said:

Trump won this district by 10.3% and got the EV.

Get out of the past.

Red:

97340590-8CD7-4993-952D-5333CE5FFFDC.jpeg

I am well aware.

Talk to me after two more Congressional terms.  Then you have a trend.  Until then it is an anomaly.

14 mins ago, moonbat said:

I am well aware.

Talk to me after two more Congressional terms.  Then you have a trend.  Until then it is an anomaly.

Golden is an anomaly, he lost the election.

But you’re right, if ranked choice withstands judicial challenge there will be no more R’s from Maine going to DC from the 2nd, Senators too.

PSA for the rest of the class.

Do not allow your resident Progs weasel RCV in your states.

The D we’re talking about here lost to a Republican on Election Day last year by over 3K votes yet today we have a D representing all that pretty red in that pic above because of it.

Long story, google it up.

45 mins ago, mybeach said:

Not interested in your for or against status, just wondering. I’d expect everyone in the PG is more actively involved than the gen pop.

This is Connecticut.

The entire Congressional delegation is a rubber stamp for Impeachment and removal. 

My rep compared Trump to Hitler in the spring of 2016 and ran for president on a platform of impeaching Trump, so no, I’m not going to write that prick

plus I want the Dems to

iimpeach him.

Trump 2020 landslide and we get at least 2 more Supreme Court justices

Edited by jkrock

3 hours ago, mybeach said:

Not interested in your for or against status, just wondering. I’d expect everyone in the PG is more actively involved than the gen pop.

Yep wrote