706On-a-Stick

Pickup Truck Camper / Dealer

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Looking for a used truck camper. Are there any dealers on long island, or near long island. Are there any classified magazines or boards where these advertisement for

sale may be posted? I have tried craigslist and letgo to no avail so far. Thanks guys.

East End Campers was located in Southold. It's now closed but the owner, Bill Penny has another location in West Chesterfield NH. It's TRUCK CAMPER WAREHOUSE. As was mentioned there's no sale tax up there.

2 hours ago, spiegs71 said:

There’s a place on 25 in smithtown 

don’t know the name of the place tho 

Trailer City. The place ain't pretty, but they are very good. A good place to start.

9 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Trailer City. The place ain't pretty, but they are very good. A good place to start.

Does he have campers in stock?  I live pretty close.  I'm not really sure what goes on over there.

8 mins ago, fatbikerjoe said:

Does he have campers in stock?  I live pretty close.  I'm not really sure what goes on over there.

IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HE HAS MUCH OF A STOCK ON PREMISES. A COUPLE OF BUDDY'S OF MINE HAVE BEEN GOING TO THEM FOREVER FOR THERE PICK UP CAPS. ALWAYS GOOD SERVICE, AND PAINT JOBS. THEY MUST HAVE CATALOGS FOR NEW STUFF. MAYBE SOME USED ON THE LOT. THAT'S ALL I GOT ON THEM. I WOULD THINK THAT THEY COULD POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Edited by Nite_Bite_00

My neighbor has his 11'6' slide on for sale.

Fully loaded and a few years old.

Kept under cover in his barn.

I s this what you are looking for?

If you are looking used, you probably have to expand your search distance to the northeast region.  Also be aware that the rules have changed and you are not supposed to deploy the slide outs on some of these if you are in the lot at Montauk or on the beach in some places.  Stupid rule, I think LIBBA is trying to get it changed.

1 hour ago, fatbikerjoe said:

If you are looking used, you probably have to expand your search distance to the northeast region.  Also be aware that the rules have changed and you are not supposed to deploy the slide outs on some of these if you are in the lot at Montauk or on the beach in some places.  Stupid rule, I think LIBBA is trying to get it changed.

It is easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission. I rarely see enforcement at demo, gilgo, napeague, hither hills, or the north bar. The lower

lot is another story.

2 hours ago, DoOver said:

My neighbor has his 11'6' slide on for sale.

Fully loaded and a few years old.

Kept under cover in his barn.

I s this what you are looking for?

I am interested. I sent you a pm, if you could get me in touch with him.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:01 PM, 706On-a-Stick said:

I am interested. I sent you a pm, if you could get me in touch with him.

Pictures sent of my neighbors 2013 1172 fully loaded Lance.

Good luck

Check with East End RV in East Moriches.  Owners name is Jim, old school surfcaster.  Might not have what you're looking for but if it's out there he know somebody.  Great guy, give him a shout