squammer

WTT: My Daiwa BG3500 spooled w/ SuperSlick + $ cash for Your Shimano Stradic 4000FK

4 posts in this topic

I have a Daiwa BG3500 reel that I had spooled with Super Slick v2 20lb moss green. I used the reel twice. Reel has never seen any splashes of water and I didn't catch a fish. Includes original box. 

I would like to trade this for your Shimano Stradic 4000FK. I would of course include some cash to offset the value difference.

Thanks!

I have a 4000FK with light use that has a very slight vibration, could just need a touch of lube but I don't have the funky tools to open it up.  It's perfectly usable, most folks probably wouldn't even notice the vibration but I'm a reel weenie, I guess (pun intended!).  The problemo - I'd want a 3000.  Anyone out there with a similarly near new 3000 but would rather have a 3500 want to get in a 3 way?  My FK to OP, your 3000 to me, OP's 3500 to you!  Easy as cake!!!  :idea:

Edited by mumichog

2 hours ago, mumichog said:

I have a 4000FK with light use that has a very slight vibration, could just need a touch of lube but I don't have the funky tools to open it up.  It's perfectly usable, most folks probably wouldn't even notice the vibration but I'm a reel weenie, I guess (pun intended!).  The problemo - I'd want a 3000.  Anyone out there with a similarly near new 3000 but would rather have a 3500 want to get in a 3 way?  My FK to OP, your 3000 to me, OP's 3500 to you!  Easy as cake!!!  :idea:

Love the effort made here but I'm a freak also, and would forever convince myself that I, too, feel the vibration (real or otherwise). 

10 hours ago, squammer said:

Love the effort made here but I'm a freak also, and would forever convince myself that I, too, feel the vibration (real or otherwise). 

I've got  2 or 3 more I'm going to sell soon.  Keep an eye out if you want to buy one straight up.  They are in dry storage over at my friend's place.  Will get them out after the holidays.  And BTW, may your and everyone else's holidays be bright!