flyangler

TRIGGER WARNING: Impeachment OPPONENTS Should Consider Whether They View This or Not

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

You didn’t listen did you? You couldn’t resist, could you? 

Well, don’t tell me I didn’t warn you. Seriously, I don't want you impeachment opponents to overdose on schadenfreude.

The two poll aggregators most favored by liberals are now, or will soon be, UPSIDE DOWN on impeachment = More oppose than support impeachment and removal.

ENJOY! 

D09D4CC0-BBB4-4B72-966A-24EE405A150A.png.fb81b33d0b281606d4c133eba15fd587.png

5F60F1FC-E1D0-4A05-93D2-73B34687580C.jpeg.5995651743e928b8b5725c04c6c5cb24.jpeg

Edited by tomkaz

The American People are a distracted bunch but the libs claimed Trump killed JFK and caused cancer , yet they wrote articles of impeachment on two vague ideas which nobody understands and contain no crimes. They claimed he was a Russian agent and he isn’t not. Bombshell after bombshell and nothing. You can only cry wolf so many times and the number will continue to drop.

Edited by Flybyme

3 hours ago, moonbat said:

And another Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

So sadly amusing. Three weeks ago, liberals crowing about the polls and Impeach/Remove being over 50% in some (skewed) polls.

Now, you cant take the reality

it is OK, I have my beverage

5D9148A4-2584-4D84-A406-D28EF35C8612.jpeg.2174cc43c99fe52c7f5331c14732815b.jpeg

Edited by tomkaz

1 min ago, Joe said:

polls don't matter. I read it here...

Ha Ha Ha..... you sound miserable. Are you disappointed that this witch hunt has died the exact same death as all the others ?

Soon we will have a Solstice to celebrate. Pig meat and gruel and we can all sit around the fire and celebrate the Great Exoneration Part 2. 

or just be miserable about losing again. 

19 mins ago, Joe said:

polls don't matter. I read it here...

Not from me. The only pulls that don’t matter in my opinion are the ones a year out suggesting head-to-head competition for president. All the other polls matter, if only for the trend over the absolute numbers.

1 hour ago, Flybyme said:

The American People are a distracted bunch but the libs claimed Trump killed JFK and caused cancer , yet they wrote articles of impeachment on two vague ideas which nobody understands and contain no crimes. They claimed he was a Russian agent and he isn’t not. Bombshell after bombshell and nothing. You can only cry wolf so many times and the number will continue to drop.

They will never stop crying.

2 hours ago, tomkaz said:

So sadly amusing. Three weeks ago, liberals crowning about the polls and Impeach/Remove being over 50% in some (skewed) polls.

Now, you cant take the reality

it is OK, I have my beverage

5D9148A4-2584-4D84-A406-D28EF35C8612.jpeg.2174cc43c99fe52c7f5331c14732815b.jpeg

"You"?    Who is that?

2 hours ago, tomkaz said:

You didn’t listen did you? You couldn’t resist, could you? 

Well, don’t tell me I didn’t warn you. Seriously, I don't want you impeachment opponents to overdose on schadenfreude.

The two poll aggregators most favored by liberals are now, or will soon be, UPSIDE DOWN on impeachment = More oppose than support impeachment and removal.

ENJOY! 

D09D4CC0-BBB4-4B72-966A-24EE405A150A.png.fb81b33d0b281606d4c133eba15fd587.png

Wow.  Did you even really read this Long Term Trend Tommy?  

Back at the beginning of the last week of September It was 51-39 AGAINST Impeachment in the above aggregate.

It then "cratered" (using the sort of Tommy loaded language- I think dropped is better) for Trump so that for the past two months it has pretty much been an even proposition. 

So 12% up to essentially even.

Way to go Tommy!  Way to crow about zippo! :clap:

Edited by moonbat