Hook I

Welcome to the neighborhood

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Former President Barack Obama and his wife, best-selling author and former first lady Michelle, are buying the Martha’s Vineyard estate of Boston Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck, listed for $14.85 million. I'm betting my bottom dollar fishing the beach will be off limits oceanside . Can't imagine a Hawaiian living in the state of Ma.

Do you think the rich & famous will open their arms knowing the former family of Washington &  What will the neighbors think ?  he's not a Patriots fan 

Yankee Lib swells keep a black or two hanging around to show how woke they are.

Remember what Epstein's buddy told Ted Kennedy (D MA) about Barry:

"a few years ago (he) would have been carrying our luggage"

What the hell makes you think they think any different of him now?

Find a paper from a few weeks ago did you?

I think Barry and Michael will thoroughly enjoy The Vineyard, nice place.

-

What other choice do they have? California? NY? Then you have Nancy or Chuck nocking on the door every 10 minutes. With Ted gone the Vinyud will be quiet and little to no traffic at Chappaquiddick....

Edited by aae0130

Democrat swell and his democrat buddy, 5 pm on the Vineyard:

"And so, old boy, I cahhnn't tell you enough, short the mahhket on orange.............I say, boy, boy......another martini, and dont make this one soo........Ohhhhhhhh...........Barack old buddy, so sorry thought you uhhh,,,,were......how about that Lerbron, eh?  He sure can can uhhh,,you know,,shoot em...Right?"

2 hours ago, Hook I said:

Former President Barack Obama and his wife, best-selling author and former first lady Michelle, are buying the Martha’s Vineyard estate of Boston Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck, listed for $14.85 million. I'm betting my bottom dollar fishing the beach will be off limits oceanside . Can't imagine a Hawaiian living in the state of Ma.

Do you think the rich & famous will open their arms knowing the former family of Washington &  What will the neighbors think ?  he's not a Patriots fan 

Are you related to Rip Van Winkle?

I hope the property next door is for sale and Drumpf buys it; then gets a great deal on the Obama/Robinson estate's short sale when they're exposed for the traitors they are.

Q - Comey, Never Lose.jpg

8 hours ago, ken r said:

Hook1 loves him some Obama and hates that there peckerhead. Like a 3am crowing rooster.....

Ken if I keep things up here by the end of the year I need 9k posts ( help me  out here brother ) I’ll be eligible for the SOL pencil case with the glossy photo of Little on it . 

1 hour ago, Hook I said:

Ken if I keep things up here by the end of the year I need 9k posts ( help me  out here brother ) I’ll be eligible for the SOL pencil case with the glossy photo of Little on it . 

Then keep crowing. Nothing stopping you. The pencil case chock full of crayons will be perfect for you. You can draw us all a picture. :th:

59 mins ago, ken r said:

Then keep crowing. Nothing stopping you. The pencil case chock full of crayons will be perfect for you. You can draw us all a picture. :th:

The edible kind of crayons?

That is the perfect gift for him, and it was on his Santa wish list.

12 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

I wonder if Michelle is proud of his country now. I am certain that Baltimore was on their short list.

I see what you did there.....lol