Spigola

Is Osprey a stern or bow boat!

Rate this topic

88 posts in this topic

Forecast looking great so I'm going to take a trip with the Osprey Friday.  Party boat fishing for over 60 years has taught me that different boats anchor differently on structure.  Has anyone here fished the Osprey and if so, do you now how does he positions his boat?

$145 shipped.  I will stop calling you Spiglet for only three months but will throw in two tins of apple strudel.  And I will send you some fillets to supplement your meager catch.

But honestly,  I should not get between the two rod snappers. They each snapped one recently and Sparky will snap his new one shortly. They need the rod more than I do. 

Edited by Mike

Just now, Mike said:

But honestly,  I should get between the two rod snappers. They each snapped one recently and Sparky will snap his new one shortly. They need the rod more than I do. 

That happens because Sparky and I swing when fish bite.

Now I don't have to go to Cherry Hill so my offer is, for the time being, withdrawn. My meeting moved to Edison. 

The question now is do I go early for Indian lunch, Malaysian lunch or Chinese lunch in Edison. All the Eyeties seem to have left that hood.