The stick with hooks (SS Needle)

Rate this topic

MakoMaster

The first run was softer plastic so they would bend easier but in my opinion the reason they have a tendency to bend is because the thru wire is not run down the center of the plug, like most, but instead run against the inside upper wall which is curved and puts a downward pressure on the body. Nose and tail are skinny so they bend in the direction the wire is forcing them to bend. Easy to straighten out if they do. 

Edited by SC

1 hour ago, HKJonathan said:

Green eyed are floating. Hard to find but good in shallow rocky areas. 

Unless things have changed Green Eyes do not float. Green eyes traditionally were a half-weight lead and all mine sank. I had blue eyes that have NO lead and they sank too. 

Edited by SC

6 hours ago, SC said:

The first run was softer plastic so they would bend easier but in my opinion the reason they have a tendency to bend is because the thru wire is not run down the center of the plug, like most, but instead run against the inside upper wall which is curved and puts a downward pressure on the body. Nose and tail are skinny so they bend in the direction the wire is forcing them to bend. Easy to straighten out if they do. 

Can they just be bent by hand or can you heat the plastic?