Congratulations NYers

Rate this topic

jkrock

45 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Don't discount that, NYC is quickly returning to the Dinkins admin bad old days of lawlessness as the millennial crew discover the downside of laissez faire policing.

I have to agree, back to the days of "Wolfpacks" praying on random innocent people they come across. Just like the young female college student murdered in Morningside Park. The city is reverting back to those days of lawlessness, thank you Mayor DiBlasio. 

(*member formerly known as 'PCSilverstriper')

8 mins ago, PCstriper said:

You can get a license without owning a car, you don't need insurance to get a license. 

.....just to add a little bit more, you need to show proof of insurance in NJ to register a car, but not to get a license. I believe it is the same in NY. 

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

5 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

if you have a driver's license you can register a car

In NY you do not need a drivers license to register a car.

You need to pay the sales tax, you need a transferable registration or title and you need proof of insurance.

343 Deus Vult John 3:16

Pog Mo Lilly White Thoin

3 hours ago, jkrock said:

The progs always told us here that the illegals don't vote because they want to stay under the radar.  Providing proof of residency and getting your picture on a state issued ID is pretty much damn square smack in the middle of the radar screen, so I'm interested in how many of these folks vote or what new excuse the progs have to explain why they wouldn't

What does it matter if it's a sanctuary city?  Theynare more protected than we are.  They can get free flu shots too while my kid has to pay 25 bucks.

Curious if the state provides an attorney to them when get jailed for dui.  

I'll BE PULLING ON MY ROD - TILL THEY LAY ME IN SOD!!!!!

9 mins ago, Baccigalup said:

What does it matter if it's a sanctuary city?  Theynare more protected than we are.  They can get free flu shots too while my kid has to pay 25 bucks.

Curious if the state provides an attorney to them when get jailed for dui.  

I got into an argument with my wife the other day about the illegal in Boston that just got convicted of murdering 2 doctors.  I told her his judge in a previous case sentenced him to 364 days for bank robbery because a year sentence triggers deportation. 

She tried to halfheartedly argue I would get the same treatment, but didn't have it in her little liberal  heart to fight too much.  She's way too bright for that BS

Edited by jkrock

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

5 mins ago, jkrock said:

I got into an argument with my wife the other day about the illegal in Boston that just got convicted of murdering 2 doctors.  I told her his judge in a previous case sentenced him to 364 days for bank robbery because a year sentence triggers deportation. 

She tried to halfheartedly argue I would get the same treatment, but didn't have it in her little liberal  heart to fight too much.  She's way too bright for that BS

My 4rd ex-wife was a Democrat, I scratch the bell jam jar on my mantel whenever my testes are itchy.:banghd:

343 Deus Vult John 3:16

Pog Mo Lilly White Thoin