jkrock

Congratulations NYers

Rate this topic

113 posts in this topic

Illegal aliens in your state can get their drivers licenses starting today.

Question for discussion for the progs.  How many of these illegal alien state residents vote in your elections?

Maryland did this about 10 years ago, and now we have to show all kinds of ID to renew our licenses, or the MDDL can not be used to board planes, or enter federal buildings.

Real ID is the program name to get our DL compliant with federal regulations. 

Good luck NYers.

2 mins ago, dena said:

Maryland did this about 10 years ago, and now we have to show all kinds of ID to renew our licenses, or the MDDL can not be used to board planes, or enter federal buildings.

Real ID is the program name to get our DL compliant with federal regulations. 

Good luck NYers.

The progs always told us here that the illegals don't vote because they want to stay under the radar.  Providing proof of residency and getting your picture on a state issued ID is pretty much damn square smack in the middle of the radar screen, so I'm interested in how many of these folks vote or what new excuse the progs have to explain why they wouldn't

And in COMPLETELY unrelated Knews my neighbor came up for coffee and cake yesterday, said she went to the Christmas celebration at her Catholic Church and almost could not find a seat in the joint behind all the new Spanish speaking congregants.

Why do the leftists here avoid threads like this? 

Will these illegals have insurance so when they hurt or kill a real American citizen they or their family won't be overrun with hospital bills? (I know they won't, just being sarcastic)

And the unhinged leftists  wonder why Trump is president....

2018 State Assembly was a massacre for the right. NYS Assembly and Legislature is more Liberal Progressive than California is. Very, very bad times for NY. Crazy laws are on the books and amendment's up the wazoo. Stay tuned for more, up is down and right is wrong. 

10 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Will these illegals have insurance so when they hurt or kill a real American citizen they or their family won't be overrun with hospital bills? (I know they won't, just being sarcastic)

I believe that’s exactly what it’s for. It’s how they tried to sell it here. 

13 mins ago, ridenfish said:

No they wont pay for insurance and if they do (speaking for NJ) they will go with the dollar a day policy which doesn't provide liability coverage- only no fault for the driver.   :squid: