SallyGrowler

Shifting Demographics Swings Elections

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

leftists believe that if they import a population of people that seemingly agree with their policies while ignoring the fact that people fleeing $****holes are effectively averse to the same policies that leftists espouse, these people will be lead by the nose to vote for their brand of nonsense.

Having extensive experience with latin america and people fleeing latin American corruption and dictatorships, more than half of those people are attracted to two poitical realities:

1. don't vote for the marxist

2. they will choose a perceived "strong Man populist" over and aging crone or a lily-livered beta-male.

In Miami we have an expression: If you want to get by, learn spanish. If you want to succeed, learn portuguese.

3 mins ago, dena said:

Democrats cheer the destruction of America as we know it.

-

"Cheer it" they're behind it, along with some POS Republicans.

Leftists in britain foolishly thougt that if they were soft on Terror and strong on Marxism, the North African and Paki classes would do their bidding.

Most of the blue-collar emerging entrepreneurs support the Tories because of the Labor Party reminding them of the stuff they dread.

2 mins ago, SallyGrowler said:

Leftists in britain foolishly thougt that if they were soft on Terror and strong on Marxism, the North African and Paki classes would do their bidding.

Most of the blue-collar emerging entrepreneurs support the Tories because of the Labor Party reminding them of the stuff they dread.

-

**** Hugh Grant supported every Marxist as he's not affected by the purposeful invasion of the UK.

Civilization Jihad, like no-go-zones are real and are being forced upon Western Culture.

-

Radical-Islam-Shhh.jpg

Shifting Demographics: According to Henri Pirrene the Germanic tribes entered Rome and adopted Latin as their language and Roman Law and Custom. Many of these tribes entered Rome to get away from the Huns and the Vikings.

The Left will continue to remind the emerging entrepreneur class of why they came to America in the first place.

Winning.

I've yet to meet a Cuban that's a Dimm, of course they're out there but all the ones I've met in Central Florida are voting for Drumpf, again.

1 min ago, nalu22 said:

I've yet to meet a Cuban that's a Dimm, of course they're out there but all the ones I've met in Central Florida are voting for Drumpf, again.

Its the Cubans that came to America during the 90's that are suckers for a hand-out. Most of these guys are scam artists and hustlers. You hear them preaching about marxism from time to time. Also second and third generation Cuban - Americans lean left.

The Hondurans tend to lean left, but most of them will vote for a "strong man" figure rather than a crone or a beta if given the choice. The Colombians don't talk politics.

The Brazillians and Argies are almost 100% conservative when it comes to US politics. These guys are the emerging entrepreneurs that we should be embracing.

The Haitians and Jamaicans are off the Dem plantation because of the Clintons, but they still vote for shysters in their local elections in North Miami.

4 mins ago, SallyGrowler said:

Its the Cubans that came to America during the 90's that are suckers for a hand-out. Most of these guys are scam artists and hustlers. You hear them preaching about marxism from time to time. Also second and third generation Cuban - Americans lean left.

The Hondurans tend to lean left, but most of them will vote for a "strong man" figure rather than a crone or a beta if given the choice. The Colombians don't talk politics.

The Brazillians and Argies are almost 100% conservative when it comes to US politics. These guys are the emerging entrepreneurs that we should be embracing.

The Haitians and Jamaicans are off the Dem plantation because of the Clintons, but they still vote for shysters in their local elections in North Miami.

-

Maybe I'm meeting Cubans that didn't like Miami/South Florida and came to Central FL?  Granted it's only about 20 that I've gotten to know but they all work their arses off, definitely not looking for handouts.

16 mins ago, nalu22 said:

-

Maybe I'm meeting Cubans that didn't like Miami/South Florida and came to Central FL?  Granted it's only about 20 that I've gotten to know but they all work their arses off, definitely not looking for handouts.

its the second and third generation Cubans as well as the post-Mariel Cubans. Come to Miami and spend and hour or so in the nearest Fritanga

16 mins ago, SallyGrowler said:

its the second and third generation Cubans as well as the post-Mariel Cubans. Come to Miami and spend and hour or so in the nearest Fritanga

-

Honestly have zero desire to see Miami, I'm sure there is plenty I'd like to see but not a chance I'm investing the time to find out what that may be. - :) 

3 mins ago, nalu22 said:

-

Honestly have zero desire to see Miami, I'm sure there is plenty I'd like to see but not a chance I'm investing the time to find out what that may be. - :) 

should have seen some of the ladies at my company christmas party the other night- ay carumba!

Just now, SallyGrowler said:

should have seen some of the ladies at my company christmas party the other night- ay carumba!

-

No doubt about it South Beach has the ladies!!