LockedDrag

WTB Hang-on tree stand and lone wolf climbing sticks

15 posts in this topic

11 mins ago, ged said:

That sucks, I pulled one of my stands today in MA and I have another in RI to pick up soon. Where are you located?

I’m in RI. Just looking for a cheap hang-on for a stand I will likely leave out til the end of the season and possibly lone wolf sticks for the right price for run and gun

4 mins ago, LockedDrag said:

I’m in RI. Just looking for a cheap hang-on for a stand I will likely leave out til the end of the season and possibly lone wolf sticks for the right price for run and gun

I have a Huge XOP Maximus (The old Lone Wolf Elite) and the XOP Silver Medium (Lone Wolf Alpha).

I would sell one (or both) of these. 

I prefer using 20’ ladder sticks with the stands. Easy, quick and safe. Obviously heavier to carry in and mobile hunt. 

21 mins ago, ged said:

I have a Huge XOP Maximus (The old Lone Wolf Elite) and the XOP Silver Medium (Lone Wolf Alpha).

I would sell one (or both) of these. 

I prefer using 20’ ladder sticks with the stands. Easy, quick and safe. Obviously heavier to carry in and mobile hunt. 

How much would you want for the XOP silver? 

45 mins ago, LockedDrag said:

How much would you want for the XOP silver? 

$140  If we can meet at a place convienent. I need to go to PWS (Scituate RI) to get another stand sometime this season. 

The medium stand has the thick XOP seat and the lone wolf foot rests.

51 mins ago, ged said:

$140  If we can meet at a place convienent. I need to go to PWS (Scituate RI) to get another stand sometime this season. 

The medium stand has the thick XOP seat and the lone wolf foot rests.

Thanks. Definitely more than I’m looking to spend for a stand that may get stolen on public land. Thanks for offering though 

15 mins ago, LockedDrag said:

Thanks. Definitely more than I’m looking to spend for a stand that may get stolen on public land. Thanks for offering though 

No problem. I understand. 

I have a climber you can have if I can find it.   I left it in the woods lol.  Also have the top piece of a

2 person stand that a tree fell on.   If you have a ladder you could try to make it work.   Have to meet in Chepachet ri and take a walk..  

16 mins ago, Mikeinri said:

I have a climber you can have if I can find it.   I left it in the woods lol.  Also have the top piece of a

2 person stand that a tree fell on.   If you have a ladder you could try to make it work.   Have to meet in Chepachet ri and take a walk..  

Thanks Mike. I appreciate it but already have a climber and have nothing to use for a ladder stand. 

1 hour ago, JTR said:

If you’re just looking for a cheap hang on, go to Walmart or Dick’s and pick one up for $30-$40. 

None around where I live. They didn’t carry any this year like they usually do

30 mins ago, LockedDrag said:

None around where I live. They didn’t carry any this year like they usually do

Should definitely be able to get free shipping this time of year online.