ASrod

Penn Spinfisher SSVI 4500 Bailless

14 posts in this topic

I bought it in September and used it a couple times a week, it’s in great shape but needs a washer to level out the line lay. It’s never been dunked, put on the sand or been taken apart.

It has approximately 240yds of 30lb power pro that was put on it last week.

Selling to grab another one in a different size.

$125 shipped or best offer, payment via PayPal and it will ship out same or next day depending on what time the payment goes through.

21926ADF-FFEE-4A47-BB03-42F1D349515D.jpeg

21402838-D483-4DFC-BAAC-EB02F02D0954.jpeg

7D9604A1-2CC1-440E-9271-677CAF181019.jpeg

1 hour ago, Fishy4335 said:

Interssted....What do mean by washer to level out the line lay? Can you show me? I am not too savvy with reel mechanics

So when you buy the reel it comes with a tiny zip lock bag of little donut shaped things that you put on to adjust the line lay if it’s not perfect out of the box. I just lost the little bag I had. Here’s a screenshot from the owners manual.

9E76A2F4-BA4E-4056-95FF-9E47E61A83B1.png

8 mins ago, ASrod said:

Would you be willing to meet in the middle at $110 to cover shipping and fees?

9 mins ago, ASrod said:

Would you be willing to meet in the middle at $110 to cover shipping and fees?

As long as reel is in flawless mechanical condition aside from line lay washer than yes

9 mins ago, Fishy4335 said:

As long as reel is in flawless mechanical condition aside from line lay washer than yes

Nothing wrong with it at all that I can tell. I’m no expert but I’d give the reel 9/10 if it had the washer in there.

8 mins ago, Fishy4335 said:

Is the reel smooth? No plays no clicks?! Should be out of the box smooth if I am going to take it! No sand grinding etc

No play in the reel. No sand as it was used strictly from a pier.

I’ll try to take a video of it when I get home cranking for you to hear for yourself. 

Edited by ASrod

On 12/21/2019 at 1:16 PM, Fishy4335 said:

Is the reel smooth? No plays no clicks?! Should be out of the box smooth if I am going to take it! No sand grinding etc

Totally forgot about this listing. Had an injury that evening and the reel totally crossed my mind until two days ago. Long story short the reel isn’t available anymore but I’ll explain in PM.

Edited by ASrod