BrianBM

Shurmur and Gettleman, stay or go?

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

What's the consensus?  Shurmur seems the more likely to go, if only to placate the fans. No one has a bad word to say about selecting Saquon Barkley, Gettleman won't hang for that one, but what the Giants really got for sending the team's best receiver to the Browns is sorta obscure. (Did we at least get a #1 pick for him, for the coming draft?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, BrianBM said:

What's the consensus?  Shurmur seems the more likely to go, if only to placate the fans. No one has a bad word to say about selecting Saquon Barkley, Gettleman won't hang for that one, but what the Giants really got for sending the team's best receiver to the Browns is sorta obscure. (Did we at least get a #1 pick for him, for the coming draft?)

the giants destroyed the browns on the obj trade, its not even a debate.

 

shurmur has got to go, the guy is worse than Ray Handley its that bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gobigblue said:

the giants destroyed the browns on the obj trade, its not even a debate.

 

shurmur has got to go, the guy is worse than Ray Handley its that bad

Guy has the arrogance of a guy who's won 2 or 3 titles. It's really mind boggling how much smarter than everyone he thinks he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, BrianBM said:

What's the consensus?  Shurmur seems the more likely to go, if only to placate the fans. No one has a bad word to say about selecting Saquon Barkley, Gettleman won't hang for that one, but what the Giants really got for sending the team's best receiver to the Browns is sorta obscure. (Did we at least get a #1 pick for him, for the coming draft?)

I don't know...seems kinda silly to spend. 2nd overall pick on a RB (even one as good as Barkley) in a pass happy league..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shurmur goes, They'll try and get McDaniels to come over as HC, which will eventually push out Gettleman.  Backup option would be someone like Garrett with a guy like Jay Gruden as OC.  Wild Card would be Greg Roman to take over as HC or Jim Harbaugh if he leaves Michigan.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Heron25 said:

Shurmur goes, They'll try and get McDaniels to come over as HC, which will eventually push out Gettleman.  Backup option would be someone like Garrett with a guy like Jay Gruden as OC.  Wild Card would be Greg Roman to take over as HC or Jim Harbaugh if he leaves Michigan.  

Garrett oh crap that will be another disaster... please no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, Heron25 said:

I hear you.  Guy that makes total sense is Ron Rivera.  

 

13 mins ago, Heron25 said:

I hear you.  Guy that makes total sense is Ron Rivera.  

Good choice... sign him up !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.