coastalfreak

Burrow takes home the Heisman

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

The dynamic Jalen Hurts accounted for 50 TD's at Oklahoma and finished a record distance behind.  50TD's and he gets smoked!! 

Burrow is the real thing I think, he has great calmness while the fur is flying all around him and is super accurate - the two most important traits in NFL QBs. 

The real bummer - he's bound to play for the maybe the worst organization the NFL - the Bengals.  What a waste...

Edited by mumichog

18 mins ago, mumichog said:

Burrow is the real thing I think, he has great calmness while the fur is flying all around him and is super accurate - the two most important traits in NFL QBs. 

I agree. I never see him under pressure. He just moves so fluidly on the field. 

23 hours ago, mumichog said:

The dynamic Jalen Hurts accounted for 50 TD's at Oklahoma and finished a record distance behind.  50TD's and he gets smoked!! 

The real bummer - he's bound to play for the maybe the worst organization the NFL - the Bengals.  What a waste...

the epitome of a college guy that has absolutely zero chance in the pros. 

3 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

the epitome of a college guy that has absolutely zero chance in the pros. 

If you're referring to Hurts, mark my words - he will succeed in NFL.  By all accounts he is an exceedingly determined dude - how many guys transfer for one year and then carry that new team to national championship territory? 

He has guts, medium skill, and could even get the woe begone Bengals to believe they are good enough to win it all, he's that kind of leader.  He's everything Nick Foles wants to be.  And Foles got $78M.  

Black QBs outside of the obvious top 10 types are still stigmatized- just look at how few NFL back up QBs are black while they dominate college football.  Hurts will have to battle the misperception of GMs but my money is on him to get it done.

Edited by mumichog

7 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

henlost his starting job because he can’t pass for chit. The hell are you talking about. 

2019- 72% Completion 3640yds 32 TD/ 7 INT

Yup, he's terrible!!! :howdy:

On 12/20/2019 at 8:00 AM, HugeDinghy said:

hes a great college QB who wont do anything in the pros. they get tape on him and he's dead. you should maybe watch another sport. 

Why would I do that?  It's too much fun finding out I'm always right about football!  :howdy: