cheaters to get a slap on the wrist most likely

Rate this topic

coolhandfluke

2 hours ago, Jwinds said:

Who cares what we can see on TV? The rule says they cant do it. They did it and they owned up to doing it. Why still argue their case when they've already came out and said they broke the rule??? You have no argument. Rules is rules. Conversation over. Bring on the punishment whatever it may be.

Rules apply to a team, that film crew shares the same owner and thats about as far as it goes. What the film crew filmed was 1st the backside of the side line, and the field. By the way your local TV channel ( insert any station) has the same right to film from the press box.

You guys are hysterical, 20 years of losing

17 hours ago, iphish said:

Rules apply to a team, that film crew shares the same owner and thats about as far as it goes. What the film crew filmed was 1st the backside of the side line, and the field. By the way your local TV channel ( insert any station) has the same right to film from the press box.

You guys are hysterical, 20 years of losing

Again glossing over that YOUR TEAM ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILTY. Your argument ends right there, when the team youre talking about came out and said they broke the rules. It already happened. Just suck it up as a loss. No one will change their opinion of you.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:38 AM, Jwinds said:

Again glossing over that YOUR TEAM ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILTY. Your argument ends right there, when the team youre talking about came out and said they broke the rules. It already happened. Just suck it up as a loss. No one will change their opinion of you.

YOUR TEAM ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY...not exactly BB said no coaches,players or football staff knew it was happening nor asked it to happen. i think what they said was ...yes, the 3rd party film crew filmed something they shouldn't have. thats how i understood it 

On 12/18/2019 at 10:38 AM, Jwinds said:

Better read the official announcement a couple of times, then come back and debate what you just wrote.

C'mon play along.

The content crew from the NE Patriots sent a crew who inappropriately filmed the sideline. "We accept full responsibility for the actions of our production crew..." I get it. You guys are homers and are trying to split hairs, but "our production crew" and "accept full responsibility" make it seem like you guys have reading comprehension problems.

7 hours ago, Jwinds said:

The content crew from the NE Patriots sent a crew who inappropriately filmed the sideline. "We accept full responsibility for the actions of our production crew..." I get it. You guys are homers and are trying to split hairs, but "our production crew" and "accept full responsibility" make it seem like you guys have reading comprehension problems.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:38 PM, Jwinds said:

Who cares what we can see on TV? The rule says they cant do it. They did it and they owned up to doing it. Why still argue their case when they've already came out and said they broke the rule??? You have no argument. Rules is rules. Conversation over. Bring on the punishment whatever it may be.

Are you insinuation that " they " the team filmed? 

Because there are millions of people including haters that disagree with you. 

C'mon play along, read the statement from the production manager, convince us we are all wrong.

12 hours ago, iphish said:
  On 12/17/2019 at 2:38 PM, Jwinds said:

Are you insinuation that " they " the team filmed? 

Because there are millions of people including haters that disagree with you. 

C'mon play along, read the statement from the production manager, convince us we are all wrong.

What??? Like I said, you're a homer, I get it, theres no convincing you. But now you've changed it to read the statement from the production manager. I quoted you what THE TEAM SAID. "WE accept full responsibility for OUR production crew". That's straight from the team. What part of WE and OUR is confusing to you??? As I said it before, its just a reading comprehension problem. Enjoy the day.

26 mins ago, Jwinds said:

What??? Like I said, you're a homer, I get it, theres no convincing you. But now you've changed it to read the statement from the production manager. I quoted you what THE TEAM SAID. "WE accept full responsibility for OUR production crew". That's straight from the team. What part of WE and OUR is confusing to you??? As I said it before, its just a reading comprehension problem. Enjoy the day.

I want you to convince your self what you wrote, forget about me and millions of others that feel "in different" to what you wrote.

C'mon play along don't run away

3 hours ago, iphish said:

I want you to convince your self what you wrote, forget about me and millions of others that feel "in different" to what you wrote.

C'mon play along don't run away

It'd be so much easier to play along if anything at all that you said made one bit of sense. I always thought reading your stuff that you were just stupid, but is this some type of troll that you just keep saying the same non-sensical thing over and over?? That's your schtick?

5 hours ago, Jwinds said:

It'd be so much easier to play along if anything at all that you said made one bit of sense. I always thought reading your stuff that you were just stupid, but is this some type of troll that you just keep saying the same non-sensical thing over and over?? That's your schtick?

Lets start with who "they " is, you used it several times, so lets start there.  

C'mon play along 

Speaking of not knowing the basics

System Malfunction – If the entire coaching staff of a club cannot communicate from the bench area to the coaches’ booth or vice versa, the technician or a representative from the affected club should notify the nearest game official or League representative immediately. Upon confirmation, the game official or League representative will instruct the opposing club’s coaching staff to relinquish its use of the beltpacks and headsets on the field and in the coaches’ booth to the technicians until communication is restored to the affected club.

They let the Pats continue to use theirs, while the Steelers couldn't.  but, but, the NFL supplied them. LOL

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

1 hour ago, Riverboat33 said:

Speaking of not knowing the basics

System Malfunction – If the entire coaching staff of a club cannot communicate from the bench area to the coaches’ booth or vice versa, the technician or a representative from the affected club should notify the nearest game official or League representative immediately. Upon confirmation, the game official or League representative will instruct the opposing club’s coaching staff to relinquish its use of the beltpacks and headsets on the field and in the coaches’ booth to the technicians until communication is restored to the affected club.

They let the Pats continue to use theirs, while the Steelers couldn't.  but, but, the NFL supplied them. LOL

Sounds like that's on " they". Not the Pats...