Stonesipher

What say ye of justice

Rate this topic

96 posts in this topic

Democratic U.S. Rep. Val Demings is charging that Moscow Mitch should recuse himself from the Senate impeachment hearings because he has admitted to following Trumps decisions on how to proceed with the trial.

From FLOPOL

"On Friday, she cited Chapter IV, Paragraph 5 and also Chapter XXV of the Senate Rules, which stipulate that all Senators must take oaths that state: “I solemnly swear [or affirm, as the case may be] that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of [the person being impeached], now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: So help me God.”

Does anyone here have an opinion on this? Should he recuse himself? I think he should for the reasons stated, to not do so would prove that he is a member of the swamp that Trump promised to drain.

Enough recusal precedents have been established in this administration. McConnell should walk right over to the woman and loudly tell her to go **** herself! I don’t give a **** anymore. The House has(or will) impeached. Now it goes to the Senate. Shut up and let them do their job. 

Edited by Markushook

The Dims want to impeach and recuse every member of the opposition because they can't win on a level playing field and they know it.

They have been doing this non-stop for three years and no one is listening anymore.

They are very afraid of what Mitch is going to do to them so it is recuse or impeach. With the Dim's Ukrainian Corruption and bogus impeachment without a crime they have good reason to be nervous.

At first I thought this was a Babylon Bee article.

Edited by Jay Blair

1 min ago, Jay Blair said:

The Dims want to impeach and recuse every member of the opposition because they can't win on a level playing field and they no it.

They have been doing this non-stop for three years and no one is listening anymore.

They are very afraid of what Mitch is going to do to them so it is recuse or impeach.

So you have no opinion on the matter? I believe it is clearly spelled out in the rules bubba.

You also believed the Mueller report, Russian Collusion, QPQ, Bribery, Obstruction of Justice and Congress etc........

What you BELIEVE,  no longer matters. 

1 min ago, aae0130 said:

so then will every democrat senator that has commented that the president should be impeached also recuse themselves?

1 min ago, Markushook said:

You also believed the Mueller report, Russian Collusion, QPQ, Bribery, Obstruction of Justice and Congress etc........

What you BELIEVE,  no longer matters. 

Just can't go there can you boys. So much for not standing up for a clear wrong because he is someone on your side.

Pooseys  

2 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Just can't go there can you boys. So much for not standing up for a clear wrong because he is someone on your side.

Pooseys  

5A654708-13B3-407F-A11D-8F2C1718B7D7.gif

24 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Democratic U.S. Rep. Val Demings is charging that Moscow Mitch should recuse himself from the Senate impeachment hearings because he has admitted to following Trumps decisions on how to proceed with the trial.

From FLOPOL

"On Friday, she cited Chapter IV, Paragraph 5 and also Chapter XXV of the Senate Rules, which stipulate that all Senators must take oaths that state: “I solemnly swear [or affirm, as the case may be] that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of [the person being impeached], now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: So help me God.”

Does anyone here have an opinion on this? Should he recuse himself? I think he should for the reasons stated, to not do so would prove that he is a member of the swamp that Trump promised to drain.

No, he should not recuse himself.  Did Schiff?  He's a dirty, underhanded POS.  

Now, Libs want to complain Republicans are not completely doing things "fairly"?

3 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Pooseys  

I said he should not recuse. 

*****s? You’re ****ting me! Your side have been crying for THREE years! We see you guys as GIGANTIC pooseys  

16 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

What does he say that's wrong? Hes going to coordinate with white house council? So if they want to call witnesses they can?

“We’ll listen to the opening arguments by the House prosecutor, we’ll listen to the President’s lawyers. Then we’ll make a decision about the way forward,”

Sounds terrible..:freak: