bobber

Fitec cast net (bunker)

7 posts in this topic

Brand new/never opened.  9 foot radius with 1” mesh..... good for bunker.  Bought this a few years ago from box-store (was about 100 bucks)

asking $45 plus shipping 

D7DE58EE-C44B-46DA-A420-4AFF1980AB9A.jpeg

F1C44E36-6B83-4E98-A046-577736B84B80.jpeg

8E74E2AD-514A-4265-8552-0C2B2C46D8B5.jpeg

Hello Bobber, Very interested as I'm very new to   cast netting and this seems like a good deal to start with. I'll get back to you tomorrow as this will be my first purchase on this forum.

Thanks, Sam

11 hours ago, sandflea5 said:

Hello Bobber, Very interested as I'm very new to   cast netting and this seems like a good deal to start with. I'll get back to you tomorrow as this will be my first purchase on this forum.

Thanks, Sam

Bobber, I hope this doesnt offend you or break any bst rules but as a sportsman I feel the need to let mr flea know that a 9ft net with 1" mesh doesnt make for a very good starter net. 

That said, wheres it located?

I am in Guilford CT.

Sandflea-  please keep all discussion in this thread so its open for  all to see.....  house rules

thx

Sorry, my first time on BST and wasn't sure how to go about it. I'll take it for asking price plus shipping if you can send it to Long Island. I had a couple of lobsterman friends who fished out of Guilford. Kept my boat in Mattituck.

Edited by sandflea5