coolhandfluke

anyone buy from duluth trading

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

11 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

20 bucks for briefs ?   are they really that comfortable?    

I've been buying from them for about a year now but refuse to spend that type of money on shorts. Their prices are high and the few things I bought from them have been high quality, far better than Cabela's or BPS. I'm expecting a delivery from them any day now for Christmas presents to the family. If you buy something from them be prepared for an onsalt of email flyers/sales, I've found some good sales and expect to see good sales after Christmas.

Somehow I ended up with one pair of the boxer briefs. (I must have ordered something else :huh: )  Anyway,  n sale and a clearance item, I think I still paid like $13 :kook:

They are nice and hold the boys well, but I have a serious problem with spending that kind of coin on stuff like that.  Which in the scheme of things is nothing, but fifteen bucks for a pair of underwear....I can't get past for some reason.

7 mins ago, Vitalsigns said:

I bought a wide brim hat and a little travel bag, quality is excellent, love the hat, kind of heavy but really cool, like I'm under an umbrella.

I remember this guy ...I work across from the Maplewood.

6 mins ago, Tom T said:

Somehow I ended up with one pair of the boxer briefs. (I must have ordered something else :huh: )  Anyway,  n sale and a clearance item, I think I still paid like $13 :kook:

They are nice and hold the boys well, but I have a serious problem with spending that kind of coin on stuff like that.  Which in the scheme of things is nothing, but fifteen bucks for a pair of underwear....I can't get past for some reason.

that's why I didn't pull the trigger.

I like Duluth stuff. The firehose work pants are all I wear for work, durable and super comfortable. Their underwear are great too, and the Armachillos are perfect in the hot summer....no more roasting the boys.

Edited by Chunkah