Daylight

NJ underwater?

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

There is some serious science to back this up. 

I blame Sandy hook and the ammo pier 

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

Is Hank Johnson special needs? Seriously asking.

Does he simply have a southern drawl, or is he possibly as stupid as he sounds?

yes

Go ahead laugh.  But remember your laughter in fifteen years.

Not that our fishing is the most important factor, but our fishing is crapping right out from over-fishing, global warming, increasing ocean acidity, pollution and decreasing ocean oxygen levels. Just because you think it's funny doesn't mean it's not occurring.

34 mins ago, blackdogfish said:

Not that our fishing is the most important factor, but our fishing is crapping right out from over-fishing, global warming, increasing ocean acidity, pollution and decreasing ocean oxygen levels. Just because you think it's funny doesn't mean it's not occurring.

The great thing about science is that it’s still right even when the stoopid deny it. 

I'm not saying stupid or anything like that.  I understand the willingness to deny extraordinarily difficult problems.  We owe it to our kids to get a handle on this. It's not just New Jersey.

6 hours ago, blackdogfish said:

We are all laughing. At you. Why hasn’t the arctic melted during summer? Was supposed to happen in 06. 

why isn’t NYC underwater? Supposed to happen in 08. 

we will keep laughing. 

4 hours ago, blackdogfish said:

I'm not saying stupid or anything like that.  I understand the willingness to deny extraordinarily difficult problems.  We owe it to our kids to get a handle on this. It's not just New Jersey.

Hahaha. Wow dude. Our poor children. 

12 hours ago, blackdogfish said:

There's no arguing, deniers are zombies programmed by Putin, the GOP and the Koch's.  People who must deal in reality like the Pentagon and even the petro industry are all making plans to deal with the effects of climate change. At least you're on high ground up there in VT, I'm at about 8' above sea level! Sandy came within blocks of me.

12 hours ago, blackdogfish said:

If we got rid of half of our global warming enthusiasts  in NJ there would be much more oxygen. 

Edited by aae0130