VP Human Shield?

Rate this topic

ihocky2

When Trump runs in 2020 who is he going to pick for VP? Does anyone think it’ll still be Pence?

Is Trump crafty enough to pick a VP that can shield him from further impeachment harassment? Right now the Dems don’t care about Pence as President for a few months. My first thought is I would love to see Trump with Ted Nugent as VP, just sitting back daring the Dems to impeach him. But I realize that may be too extreme and push some voters the other way. Is there anyone Trump can pick as a running mate that is enough of a threat to put frivolous impeachment on the back burner, yet is appealing enough to the general public that it won’t hurt his chances?

8 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

I'd love to see him pick Nikki Haley. 

Let the Reps burn the Left with 8 years of Trump, and then follow it up with the first female POTUS coming from the Right, not the Left.

She is a leftist.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

Ted Cruz.......first budget would be a shut down. Then it would be a line by line budget until the income equals zero, then stop. He said that during the last gubment shutdown.

Edited by aae0130

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

3 hours ago, eddy said:

She is a leftist.

Agree, but she'd almost certainly win, and that would be just that much more grief inflicted on the Left, and causing them pain right now is more important to me, politically, than just about anything else.

I want them to suffer, have nervous breakdowns, move to another country, and then I don't care what happens to them.

One of my early thoughts was "Russia from my house" Palin. Because she can see Russia she automatically is a Putin puppet. Heads would explode. 

I honestly think he should have a reasonable VP that will also cause the Dems to decide if they really want that person in charge. 

I would be okay with Haley, but the left may prefer her and cause more impeachment attempts. I can even see some of the more delusional Dems trying to spin it that they put the first female in as POTUS by impeaching Trump. 

There will be no more impeachment attempts after 11/20 as they will no longer hold the majority. They can cry and whine, piss and moan all they want, bring up impeachment ad nauseam but it will never be brought to the floor by Speaker McCarthy. 

"In the beginning, God..."
"Blessing come from many directions. Make sure you look around."  Rickman