fvgourami3

WTB jerkbaits

13 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, vandenhooff said:

Have you seen this:

Or this:

don’t shoot the messenger ;)

None of these would fit the fishing I do. Should be more specific. Looking for knock off vision style bodies . Or shadow raps will do. Here’s a pic of the style body.... many companies knock the shape off this original.

AC2D906A-F832-4304-895E-BABB7AE73862.jpeg

Edited by fvgourami3

21 mins ago, fvgourami3 said:

None of these would fit the fishing I do. Should be more specific. Looking for knock off vision style bodies . Or shadow raps will do. Here’s a pic of the style body.... many companies knock the shape off this original.

AC2D906A-F832-4304-895E-BABB7AE73862.jpeg

I think I have a couple of them and a few Shadow Raps. Anything else? 

Neither of those weight 3/4 oz though. 

43 mins ago, PhilCVG said:

I think I have a couple of them and a few Shadow Raps. Anything else? 

Neither of those weight 3/4 oz though. 

How much are you looking to get? I think the shadow raps are 9/16? How heavy are the stix? I thought the one I was using last night was heavier than 1/2

11 mins ago, fvgourami3 said:

How much are you looking to get? I think the shadow raps are 9/16? How heavy are the stix? I thought the one I was using last night was heavier than 1/2

I wasn't sure. I'll take pics when I get home from work.

The Stx are 1/4 or 1/2 depending on what size. Shadow Raps aren't even a 1/2, they are 7/16.

If you really want 3/4 you need to get into the 115 or 120 size and up jerkbaits. The XRap 12 is a 3/4. The JackAll ReRange 130 is a 3/4. And some the Lucky Craft baits in that size frame are a bit heavier than most brands. 

Edited by PhilCVG

7 mins ago, PhilCVG said:

I wasn't sure. I'll take pics when I get home from work.

The Stx are 1/4 or 1/2 depending on what size. Shadow Raps aren't even a 1/2, they are 7/16.

If you really want 3/4 you need to get into the 115 or 120 size and up jerkbaits. The XRap 12 is a 3/4. The JackAll ReRange 130 is a 3/4. And some the Lucky Craft baits in that size frame are a bit heavier than most brands. 

Thanks, let me know if those Rick clun ones are 1/2. Sorry I know absolutely nothing about freshwater stuff. I just use these for holdovers. 

On 12/14/2019 at 8:31 AM, fvgourami3 said:

Thanks, let me know if those Rick clun ones are 1/2. Sorry I know absolutely nothing about freshwater stuff. I just use these for holdovers. 

Will get pics this afternoon. I didn’t forget.

9 mins ago, PhilCVG said:

Will get pics this afternoon. I didn’t forget.

Don’t worry about pictures, I’m not picky, I actually picked up a bunch with some dicks cash I had lying around. What would you do on price?

6 hours ago, Sweetwater said:

You can buy those on the internet without hooks for next to nothing. Try that instead. 

I've bought the china copies the only difference form the 25 dollar visions is I think vision have tungsten bb's and the fakes have steel bb's. Painted myself and caught  a lot of fish this year including a 40 inch muskie.