scoobydoo

Trump said do US a favor......not ME....2 mins later tells China....DO ME A FAVOR START BUYING......IMPEACH HIM NOWWWWW

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Sounds like Trump is getting it done. I cant imagine the old drunk hag even trying to get anything done with trade.

So CNN agreed that two Dems misquoted and lied. 

To the dems here, you're welcone.

Screenshot_20191214-080807.png

3 hours ago, Buckscorider said:

Sounds like Trump is getting it done. I cant imagine the old drunk hag even trying to get anything done with trade.

So CNN agreed that two Dems misquoted and lied. 

To the dems here, you're welcone.

Screenshot_20191214-080807.png

LMAO....too funny

Here's a sports reference, and if you played or coached you will recognize the importance of this mind set. 

He isnt playing scared.  He is playing like there is a good, talented team against him, but he's got a great scouting report and a great plan to victory.  Its his game now..  

He is right.  

1 hour ago, J said:

Admiral Rogers spilled the beans in Trump Tower at the very beginning.

Game plan was blown from the very start. 

I've been saying that since the spring . . .  Nobody cared then, nobody cares now even with it all being proven true.  The Page FISA warrant needed to get got because it was the only way to get all the illegal spying Obama was doing for over a year onto some semblance of legality. 

The Page FISA warrant gave the FBI a 18 month look-back into all of Page's communications and the two hop rule . . . The power to examine all the communications of everyone Page communicated with and then, everyone they communicated with.  If Page talked to 200 people and then those people talked to 200 people, the two hop rule means the FBI can vacuum up 40,000 people's emails, texts, phone calls, internet searches, phone GPS data, everything . . .

Back in April:

On 4/20/2019 at 0:45 PM, ReelinRod said:

One needs to recognize that the 'spying" didn't begin with "Crossfire Hurricane"; that FISA Court process was more to put on "legal" footing, the absolutely, without any dispute illegal unmasking and surveillance that was targeting Trump and his people that was already over a year underway. . . .

Rogers, in his "White Hat" frustration went to Trump Tower ten days after election day and told Trump about the NSA spying, and that in Nov. of '16, with the FISA Court being duped, and even with the SCIF (Secure Compartmentalized Information Facility) that the Obama White House set up, Trump Tower was not secure.  Trump vacated Trump Tower the next day and moved critical transition operations to Trump National in Bedminster NJ.

Spying did occur, some of it baldly illegal (the NSA “To” and “From” 702(16) & “About” 702(17) queries), some of it facially "legal" only because the legal procedures to obtain surveillance warrants were followed.  Barr's comments are based in the fact that since the Mueller Report proves the predicate for the FISA Court legal procedures were all false and the FBI personnel presenting this "evidence" to the FISA Court were misrepresenting said evidence . . .  That a full investigation is needed.

And then in May . . . Then I gave up discussing it here.

On 5/14/2019 at 11:30 PM, ReelinRod said:

Durham has been working for a few weeks already and his charge is the the origins of the Russia probe and I'm sure the unmasking, the 702(16)(17) query violations which were going on for a year before the election.  NSA Director Rogers discovered that 85% of the FISA "About" queries were illegal; he shut down private contractor access to the NSA databases on April 18th 2016, on April 19th the wife of Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS) Mary Jacoby visited the White House and by the end of the month the Clinton Campaign was paying Fusion GPS . . .  Cough, cough, move along, nothing to see here.

Of course 10 days after the election, Rogers goes to Trump Tower, tells Trump he and his people have been the subjects of the illegal 702(16(17) queries and that the SCIF (Secure Compartmentalized Information Facility) set up in Trump Tower by the White House Communication Agency was probably a F'in Trojan Horse, nothing but a sophisticated listening station.   The next day Trump vacates Trump Tower and goes to his club at Bedminster, NJ for the rest of the transition, never to return to Trump Tower . . .

I didn't get any interest because it was just right-wing conspiracy theory back then . . .   You won't get any interest now that it is proven, because it destroys the last vestiges of the Democrat narrative.

Edited by ReelinRod

It'll only be of interest when the arrests start taking place.... 

At least your on record :th: 

I have every confidence it will all see the light of day.