Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishy4335

Off topic from WTT Penn Torque 12

33 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Wildcard said:

3. Do not criticize anyone's asking price - it's their 'for sale' thread - if you aren't interested in buying it, stay out of it.

just saying

4 hours ago, Fishy4335 said:

Lol

.. hes not asking a price... hes trading

You're missing the point . . . Let me help you see it . . . 

if you aren't interested in buying it, stay out of it.

14 hours ago, Fishy4335 said:

That would be justifying it!! This is not a majority rules thing.... it's just in the rules.... I go to a show and buy a GRS lure. I come here and trade it for another GRS. Then I turn around and sell that GRS 4 more money. The same stuff..... 

sounds like you need a box of tissues.   Stop crying 

10 hours ago, Otony said:

Like when you tried to flip line you bought cheap, for a higher price? Like that?

Fair enough!! I know what I did and I did not follow the rules at the time and I am grateful for the mercy of the moderators to keep me on here..... but yes, similar to that :).... so I am just bringing light to this situation because today it is the right thing to do! Bringing up a situation in the past is not going to bother me because I already repented!! Rules are here for a reason and I understand that now- so if someone brings up the past negatively towards me- how do I say how do I say,,,,, that's your s*** not mine!

Edited by Fishy4335

10 hours ago, chitala383 said:

:witty:

The best part about that was how quick Tim was to call him out on it. After that I stopped looking at that thread. What ever came of it?

I am glad that someone did! I was not in good space then!!! 

Edited by Fishy4335

I am just stating that this seemed like flipping to me since the prices of items that op asked for were well higher that what he paid... who knows what motives were I sure dont.... if you want to take my inventory go ahead.... I already did that

Edited by Fishy4335

If the moderators don’t mind this and it’s deemed legitimate by them I’d appreciate the only posts going forward be offers please and thank you. This reel is new in box and is still sealed. 

4 hours ago, Fishy4335 said:

I am just stating that this seemed like flipping to me since the prices of items that op asked for were well higher that what he paid... who knows what motives were I sure dont.... if you want to take my inventory go ahead.... I already did that

why does it matter what he paid, as long as the product is worth similar to what he is asking to trade (which it is) I don't see it as considered flipping 

4 hours ago, Paul.f150 said:

If the moderators don’t mind this and it’s deemed legitimate by them I’d appreciate the only posts going forward be offers please and thank you. This reel is new in box and is still sealed. 

You got it- ill check out- glwt

On 12/9/2019 at 1:34 PM, Fishy4335 said:

Would this be considered flipping since these reel were just on mistake sale for 250 each- trini and saltiga are 400+

In what world did you become a moderator here? You've lied directly to me - repeatedly. You've tried to flip all sorts of things - and lied about it each time forcing me to prove you were lying. And here you are lecturing someone about a TRADE? The only posts you are welcome to make in the BST Forum are if you are buying or selling or trading - of which you are doing none of. If you suspect someone is violating the rules, your options are to ignore them or report the post - you aren't welcome to derail someone's thread with your interpretation of the rules.

TimS