Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishy4335

Off topic from WTT Penn Torque 12

33 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Fishy4335 said:

Would this be considered flipping since these reel were just on mistake sale for 250 each- trini and saltiga are 400+

Id say that as long as the trade value is considerably less than most poon the torque I think he's safe.

No need, if this is going to piss people off I'll taking this down. I just didn't think asking to trade would be considered flipping especially since I mentioned I'd also take used goods whose value is subjective.

1 min ago, Paul.f150 said:

No need, if this is going to piss people off I'll taking this down. I just didn't think asking to trade would be considered flipping especially since I mentioned I'd also take used goods whose value is subjective.

Leave it open, if a mod or tim doesn't agree with it they'll shut it down.

3 hours ago, Jayfish said:

I second that notion.   A lot of guys scored these reels due to him

That would be justifying it!! This is not a majority rules thing.... it's just in the rules.... I go to a show and buy a GRS lure. I come here and trade it for another GRS. Then I turn around and sell that GRS 4 more money. The same stuff..... 

Edited by Fishy4335

3 hours ago, Jayfish said:

I second that notion.   A lot of guys scored these reels due to him

Right, but the situation was taken advantage of.... I hope someone did not loose their job over that just before the new year!!! Canecelling the order would be the right thing to do... hey I am not perfect by any means... just saying here

Edited by Fishy4335

21 mins ago, Fishy4335 said:

That would be justifying it!! This is not a majority rules thing.... it's just in the rules.... I go to a show and buy a GRS lure. I come here and trade it for another GRS. Then I turn around and sell that GRS 4 more money. The same stuff..... 

I think the flipping part, and the against the rules part, is when you sell something for a profit. IMO, trading one item for another isn't flipping, no matter how you aquired it. If a friend of mine bought a reel, but then got the same one from someone as a gift, and he decided to give me one because he's a good friend and is in a giving mood, but then I turn around and post a wtt thread, is that against the rules? Is that flipping? I think not.

Edited by chitala383

Who gives a s... so what if he got a good deal. He is trying to trade it for something else. Sounds like your just mad he got it and you didn't . 

Edited by Jim McFeeley

5 hours ago, Fishy4335 said:

Would this be considered flipping since these reel were just on mistake sale for 250 each- trini and saltiga are 400+

3. Do not criticize anyone's asking price - it's their 'for sale' thread - if you aren't interested in buying it, stay out of it.

just saying

35 mins ago, Wildcard said:

3. Do not criticize anyone's asking price - it's their 'for sale' thread - if you aren't interested in buying it, stay out of it.

just saying

Lol

.. hes not asking a price... hes trading

5 hours ago, Fishy4335 said:

Right, but the situation was taken advantage of.... I hope someone did not loose their job over that just before the new year!!! Canecelling the order would be the right thing to do... hey I am not perfect by any means... just saying here

Like when you tried to flip line you bought cheap, for a higher price? Like that?

4 mins ago, Otony said:

Like when you tried to flip line you bought cheap, for a higher price? Like that?

:witty:

The best part about that was how quick Tim was to call him out on it. After that I stopped looking at that thread. What ever came of it?

Edited by chitala383