Otter

how to catch giant tog

Rate this topic

174 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Otter said:

trigger wrist. i like that :th:

yeah so get this, timmy was sayin they did a study. tog can live for 70 years or something. he estimated mine to be like 50 years old it was yuge

pics?

3 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

pics?

not available. he made a move but as kneel is my witness, yuge. or as he put it, an important fish (for an important person). tom just kept going why why why. tim hugged me before i had a short breakdown of sorts. it was going back anyway, we've since moved on :th: 

want to see the 2nd biggest fish of the day? substantial on its own. 8 pounders were like a let down after awhile

4 mins ago, Otter said:

not available. he made a move but as kneel is my witness, yuge. or as he put it, an important fish (for an important person). tom just kept going why why why. tim hugged me before i had a short breakdown of sorts. it was going back anyway, we've since moved on :th: 

want to see the 2nd biggest fish of the day? substantial on its own. 8 pounders were like a let down after awhile

Biggest tog I've ever seen. 

So big it was round.

18 mins ago, Otter said:

It was an important fish. Important fish change you. :th: 

thank you for that tom. biggest one anybody ever seen. first they only wanted to give me 15 then 16 then 17 but tim called to admit it was larger, alot larger, until we settled on 20. well i settled on 20. due to the freshwater rod multiplier and slippity handling. thats a good reason to fumble as any i think