Otter

how to catch giant tog

Rate this topic

174 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

SiM got nasty with the current coolhandfluke a few months ago about something or other, then accused him of stealing a name.

lol. that's was forgotten after my last response to who ever it was.

5 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

fuq that.....stir the pot...you can borrow a spoon if you need to. 

I pick on terry as he seems he can take it or he is just a little p@@@@, not sure yet.

Edited by coolhandfluke

18 mins ago, TimS said:

There it is folks, you can’t get that kinda solid advice on the you tubes :clap: 

Did we get any pictures of the grown stunt baby catching sharks on 6# braid this summer? That could be a whole different ‘how to’ thread when the weather gets warmer :bucktooth: 

we did, kids and sharks - perfect together :th:

20 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

SiM got nasty with the current coolhandfluke a few months ago about something or other, then accused him of stealing a name.

When isn't SIM nasty?  :dismay:

1 hour ago, BrianZ said:

Hi my names Skip, first time caller long time listener. 

Does joining the pool negate big tog mojo? 

Second question : is the size of the anchor you pull relative to the size of the tog you may catch?

Last question : Do you do any special dance or chants prior to stealing Kneels mojo?

Otter absatively posolutely deserved that(and the other) fish after the prior play date we had, not to mention the priceless expression on his face as said fish rocketed out of his grasp while Tim fumbled for the camera. I, sir, and truly richer for that. :th: 

24 mins ago, gadwall8 said:

Do I need a lot of swivels in different colors?

:v:

all manner of beads, spinners, and whizz bang do dads should be deployed whenever possible, keep things moving and flashing down there, keep them interested. if tim has taught us anything over the years its that tog are very curious and photogenic  

14 mins ago, Kneel said:

Otter absatively posolutely deserved that(and the other) fish after the prior play date we had, not to mention the priceless expression on his face as said fish rocketed out of his grasp while Tim fumbled for the camera. I, sir, am truly richer for that. :th: 

I can still see it in slow motion :clap: For the record, there was no fumbling for the camera, I had my finger on the button and was waiting for him to get clear of the seat. I coulda snapped a few partially blocked pictures...in hindsight I wish I had...I had no idea he was gonna take one step and launch that beast over the gunnel :laugh: 

He definitely got his revenge for last years trip where the albies openly mocked him for hours...that was an epic snubbing of which the likes may never been seen again. He hopes :laugh: