Otter

how to catch giant tog

Rate this topic

174 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, Billybob said:

There's gonna be 20 crabs sitting on the bottom in a big boat shaped circle, how can I make him want mine?

bring your buzzbait rod, really noodly thing that might blow up with 3oz. 40 yards of line or so, announce that you'll switch up later and your ready to be hurt again. in fact, announce tog scrimmage and talk about things like tuna and bass while casually, meh, play around with some these here crabs. but only because somebody threw the dab gone anchor overboard. look for birds and sharks, act uninterested :th:

My best tog catches have come when I rig additional lines to each leg and work it like a marionette with my other hand. Get that crab doing a tarantella in the sand and you win The pool guaranteed.

dance dance dance chomp chomp SHWIIIING!!

7 mins ago, Otter said:

bring your buzzbait rod, really noodly thing that might blow up with 3oz. 40 yards of line or so, announce that you'll switch up later and your ready to be hurt again. in fact, announce tog scrimmage and talk about things like tuna and bass while casually, meh, play around with some these here crabs. but only because somebody threw the dab gone anchor overboard. look for birds and sharks, act uninterested :th:

Oh I get it - it's like hanging near and the panties start to drop.

34 mins ago, BrianZ said:

Hi my names Skip, first time caller long time listener. 

Does joining the pool negate big tog mojo? 

Second question : is the size of the anchor you pull relative to the size of the tog you may catch?

Last question : Do you do any special dance or chants prior to stealing Kneels mojo?

join the pool then jump overboard with a knife in your teeth, same odds. i owe kneel some kind of prima nocta debt, we all do. if he shows up your chances go up dramatically of catching fun stuff, if tom t is also there, especially with cured meats which lets face it he is rarely without, buckle your chinstrap. i dont think they realize that they are like human mojo reactors

4 mins ago, Billybob said:

Oh I get it - it's like hanging near and the panties start to drop.

our boy hung near now look at him. goats and a family, independently wealthy. i asked how to catch tog like 15 years ago, now i throw 20 pounders like its no big fumble 

9 mins ago, mybeach said:

My best tog catches have come when I rig additional lines to each leg and work it like a marionette with my other hand. Get that crab doing a tarantella in the sand and you win The pool guaranteed.

dance dance dance chomp chomp SHWIIIING!!

theres something to this, i think they call it a snafu rig. highly overrated