Otter

how to catch giant tog

Rate this topic

174 posts in this topic

Mark, just stop...please...I just removed three posts of yours in a row.  I’m begging you...I’m getting tired of your never ending, unfunny, off topic stuff...post after post after post. If I didn’t have access to IP addresses I’d accuse you of being 7 number. That’s how annoying you are becoming. Otter is here doing a great service for the burgeoning rail yams among us, let him :wave:

Hi my names Skip, first time caller long time listener. 

Does joining the pool negate big tog mojo? 

Second question : is the size of the anchor you pull relative to the size of the tog you may catch?

Last question : Do you do any special dance or chants prior to stealing Kneels mojo?

1 min ago, TimS said:

Mark, just stop...please...I’m begging you...I’m getting tired of your never ending, unfunny, off topic stuff...post after post after post. If I didn’t have access to IP addresses I’d accuse you of being 7 number. That’s how annoying you are becoming. Otter is here doing a great service for the burgeoning rail yams among us, let him :wave:

ok

what about everyone else's?

Edited by MarkG

17 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

You told me once to pretend I'm swatting hornets with my rod.  Still solid advice, yes?

all knocks get answered, every meal a banquet every paycheck a fortune. it should look like your shoveling snow from a distance or yes, fighting off the swarm. thinking is weakness. its not delayed gratification we want, but instant. faster than instant is the mindset, hair trigger reflexes. squirrel! birds!! thats the move, all day :th: