Otter

how to catch giant tog

Rate this topic

174 posts in this topic

friends, i understand that some of you will be attending a trip soon and may have questions because youve never caught tog of magnitude. in honor of billybobs triumphant return to jersey, and my recent personal catches of gigantic mutant wrasses, i will share info on how to catch 20 pounders. its easier than you might think. you can ask me anything, but please try to do so with style as i have limited time and patience for rail yams. ok, and... go:

You are at least as good at letting flop over the gunnel before I could secure visual proofs as you are catching them...but that seems like an entirely different thread :laugh:

Never mind that. If a fish isn’t up to standard, a world or state record you simply yeet it back overboard. I don’t make the rules things kind of just happen 

Step 1 is be friends with TimS. How hard can it be? He’s v friendly. Step 2 is get on the strings and pull pull pull. Looking around... step 2 is going to be a challenge for some of you health nuts so let’s put down the smokes in 2020 boys. Tyrone rules may be in effect for the trip, light up at your peril 

13 mins ago, rdbass said:

What's a Tog? 

a tag is something you put on something to remind you what that something is...

a tug is a boat or

what most males have vast experience with...