bassturds

My arms hurt. (Report)

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Incredible day on the water. Went to Nh on a pollack trip. Went out with Eastmans. 5 foot seas. 30 degree air temp. Rough and cold!   3 new species. 5 personal best. Smoked the polack. 13 pollack 10-20lb fish. Bunch of redfish. Few small haddock. A cusk and the biggest scalpun I’ve ever seen!!! 
hooked into 3 15lb pollack at the same time on the rig. Last time I use 3 hooks jigging for polack! 

97C678FD-67FE-4174-A677-39EAD89721B2.jpeg

22324DA6-4CD9-41CD-B53B-38525ADD1B87.jpeg

779A5E99-7ED5-4F6F-ADE3-790542B66E1A.jpeg

3C432E85-386A-4A40-9F23-94EF0ED39BEF.jpeg

75CAE9EA-43E3-433A-8869-B08663AEAFD9.jpeg

5C36EECC-4D84-4C12-B989-58084012CD1F.jpeg

9 mins ago, Pescador710 said:

Nice! I think that sculpin might be a sea raven. Ugly bastards!

Yes I think you’re  right. Still never seen a sea raven this big. I love bottom fishing. Never know what you’ll catch 

11 mins ago, BroadSoundBound said:

Break out the ritz crackers and butter! Good eats right their! I miss bottom fishing in the cold, nice catch Bassturds. 

Your not cold when bottom fishing hahaha. Wish I had a boat to get out on the pollack grounds. I would do this all winter! It was so much fun. My first time!!!!!!!$ 

I have some friends who were on the boat on Friday, they also said they had a banner trip. Two 20+ pound pollack at a tim can be quite  a chore, if they're consistent like that I'll usually take my teaser off.

25 mins ago, MakoMike said:

I have some friends who were on the boat on Friday, they also said they had a banner trip. Two 20+ pound pollack at a tim can be quite  a chore, if they're consistent like that I'll usually take my teaser off.

Yea I took my teaser off. But made sure I had a drop loop to switch to bait for haddock 

On 12/7/2019 at 7:35 PM, bassturds said:

Incredible day on the water. Went to Nh on a pollack trip. Went out with Eastmans. 5 foot seas. 30 degree air temp. Rough and cold!   3 new species. 5 personal best. Smoked the polack. 13 pollack 10-20lb fish. Bunch of redfish. Few small haddock. A cusk and the biggest scalpun I’ve ever seen!!! 
hooked into 3 15lb pollack at the same time on the rig. Last time I use 3 hooks jigging for polack! 

Dude man, glad you enjoyed it. Last time I had a double header pollack they broke my 320GTI!