Equivalent to Line Stretcher Surface Tension plugs

Danny Branch

A cursory search of the B-T-S forums shows that there are a bunch of folks trying to buy Line Stretcher Surface Tension plugs but not a ton selling them. So my question is this, is there something else out there that could be considered a relatively close equivalent to them? I know that there is nothing identical but is there a stand-in that has been identified? 

Thank you in advance. 

On 12/3/2019 at 6:05 PM, Danny Branch said:

It seems like the Line Stretcher is a bit blockier. They really move some water as you rip them across the surface, making a big commotion. 

Line stretcher puts out more surface splash than Roberts and can be worked slower than a Roberts . Less tiring in a long day of cranking for Roosters. 

Have you looked at Cabo Killer lure, it seems all you recent posts seemed geared towards West coast Mexico you should take a look specifically at a lure designed to work for Jacks and Roosters that region.

6 hours ago, connman said:

Line stretcher puts out more surface splash than Roberts and can be worked slower than a Roberts . Less tiring in a long day of cranking for Roosters. 

Have you looked at Cabo Killer lure, it seems all you recent posts seemed geared towards West coast Mexico you should take a look specifically at a lure designed to work for Jacks and Roosters that region.

I really like the stuff Stephen Lasen puts out. I have definitely looked at his lures and will probably go that way on a couple, but I was just hoping for, how do you say, a more cost effective alternative.