House Intelligence Committee has released their report

Rate this topic

FishinMortician

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

We should all be very proud of the outstanding work Schifty has done on our behalf. He has single handily exonerated the president completely.

Meanwhile in the real world, the house report provides a pretty detailed story of Trump's attempt to extort Ukraine in addition to extensive obstruction of justice by Trump.

This is making Nixon's low life thugs breaking into the DNC headquarters so Nixon could get dirt to help him win re-election look like jay walking.

recap.png.abde2f30dfe0dbd9e37b0cbd05153b09.png

Edited by zak-striper

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

We should all be very proud of the outstanding work Schifty has done on our behalf. He has single handily exonerated the president completely.

Schiff was all set for a public lynching, but his rope frayed on rock hard truth and broke.

See you at the Senate hearing Schifty.

A real proud day to be a Democrat, history will mark your calumny.

Edited by zybathegeek

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

2 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Sure.  And also proved that Sondland is a secret Democrat working for the New World Order AND George Soros.

The report seems to be focused on the personal opinions of a handful of called witnesses. In fact it looked like an exoneration of the president, and I suspect Nadler will follow suit with something equally impressive. 

Haven’t seen very many polls lately. You would think that if things were going well for the communists that the media would be trumpeting the news. Nope, not much being said about the personal opinions of the folks on this. Secret secret. So I wonder how fast can Nadler chuck this disaster ?

I predict he is done by the holiday break. I suspect Nancy has that chicken switch clutched tightly in her cold hands. They are going to disappoint you and horribly so. 

Did the word Censure do well in the focus group stuff ?

6 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

the personal opinions of a handful of called witnesses.

Pssst, Schiff has a Harvard Law degree and was an assistant U.S. attorney.

Devin Nunes, who's complicit in Trump's extortion of Ukraine, once bought some cows before he came a congressman. Gym "go ahead and molest my wrestlers" Jordan never passed the bar exam and never practiced law.

Of all these people, Schiff actually knows who a credible witness is, not the two clowns leading charge for the Republicans.

Yeah Shifty had another Dim vote behind closed doors before he released his report.

It is a shot gun smear with zero evidence.

If we list everything we can think of maybe something will stick until it doesn't.

Should be interesting when it goes to the Senate.

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"

19 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Pssst, Schiff has a Harvard Law degree

Pssst, half of those with Harvard law degrees graduated at the bottom of their class.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

1 hour ago, zak-striper said:

Don’t forget he has ‘mountains of overwhelming evidence’ too and STILL no case. He’s an even worse lawyer than he is a politician that weasely, bug-eyed prick.

Edited by Gulf Vet

23 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Of all these people, Schiff actually knows who a credible witness is, not the two clowns leading charge for the Republicans.

So when does the House vote on Articles of Impeachment?

1 hour ago, zak-striper said:

... extortion of Ukraine, once bought some cows before he came a congressman. Gym "go ahead and molest my wrestlers" Jordan never passed the 

For the 27th time kid, these: " " mean someone actually said or wrote the words between them.  You really should learn that before high school, because you can get in real trouble for misattribution, or even libel.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.