Scallywag

Deer kicking scumbags

Rate this topic

383 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

These motherfockers deserve to the worst thing coming to them. 

Edited by TimS
Please don’t post animal torturing videos here, thanks

6 mins ago, John O' said:

The birth of a serial killer, probably played with matches and started fires when younger.

I played with matches. No way I was doing anything like this. 

What was wrong with the deer to begin with, since it appears that it's in distress?

Was it wounded, broken leg from a car collision?

Was it wounded from a piss-poor shot, and these are the hapless idiots that couldn't shoot the side of a barn?

Were they just out walking around and came across the deer, and decided it was "funny" to torture a wounded animal and post it on social media?

and most importantly, will the authorities find them and do anything about this abuse, or will it be "lost in the shuffle"?

These are very good examples of people that should never be allowed to own a weapon OR be around animals and children. (Think "Dexter-in-training")

2 mins ago, John O' said:

Tongue in cheek.  

I get it. I'm just saying, self admitted pyro but could never intentionally do harm to living beings. 

11 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

What was wrong with the deer to begin with, since it appears that it's in distress?

Was it wounded, broken leg from a car collision?

Was it wounded from a piss-poor shot, and these are the hapless idiots that couldn't shoot the side of a barn?

Were they just out walking around and came across the deer, and decided it was "funny" to torture a wounded animal and post it on social media?

and most importantly, will the authorities find them and do anything about this abuse, or will it be "lost in the shuffle"?

These are very good examples of people that should never be allowed to own a weapon OR be around animals and children. (Think "Dexter-in-training")

they were hunting and didn't kill it. 

Pennsyltuckians is my guess. They should get a 5 year suspension of their hunting licenses. Maybe a few years of maturity will help them realize the err in their ways.