Rock 'n' Roll dilemma

Rate this topic

Niffty

1 hour ago, Niffty said:

They used to.  Don't know of any who still do that.

Gotcha

38 mins ago, titleguy said:

Nope, visiting the boy.  Watched my sons consume mass quantities of beer.

Nice. Still no drinking for you? 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

She's gotta learn at some point that she can't get everything. You listen to ska therefore your broke and she should know that. The price difference between the two shows is $60, which for you means giving red 3 extra bj's. If she can't understand that then perhaps its time to move on. 

P.s. bouncing souls sux.

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

25 mins ago, i07nyc said:

She's gotta learn at some point that she can't get everything. You listen to ska therefore your broke and she should know that. The price difference between the two shows is $60, which for you means giving red 3 extra bj's. If she can't understand that then perhaps its time to move on. 

P.s. bouncing souls sux.

Math not withstanding that was poignant. 

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

29 mins ago, Mike said:

I was hoping this was about matching your outfit with those lime green pumps. 

Already covered. :th:

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read: