redfishkiller

It's the little things

Rate this topic

57 posts in this topic

That make me proud, 

Me and dj stopped for dinner and drinks at some rat hole bar after work,  we orderd the food , had a drink or two, when the food came up he took his hat off to eat and didnt chew with his mouth open lol

this is after we were done :th:

20191202_171911.jpg

6 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

That make me proud, 

Me and dj stopped for dinner and drinks at some rat hole bar after work,  we orderd the food , had a drink or two, when the food came up he took his hat off to eat and didnt chew with his mouth open lol

this is after we were done :th:

20191202_171911.jpg

Should've taken your boot off and used it to smack him upside his head to knock that stoopid earbud out.

There's only one group of people that wear those things 24/7 and he don't look like'em.

It makes me think about stabbing people with tableware when I see men eating with their hat on.  Dont get me started in the National Anthem. 

1 hour ago, JaseB said:

Should've taken your boot off and used it to smack him upside his head to knock that stoopid earbud out.

There's only one group of people that wear those things 24/7 and he don't look like'em.

Lol, we work with are hands all day and constantly on the phone, I won't even talk on my phone with out one, you ever try to talk on a smart phone when your sweating like a pig?

But I agree, they're gay.

2 hours ago, JaseB said:

Image result for negro tap dancing gif

:dismay:

1 hour ago, JaseB said:

It makes me think about stabbing people with tableware when I see men eating with their hat on.  Dont get me started in the National Anthem. 

Me and my ex's cousin,  marine, almost got in a fight with about 20 Mexicans when Gregg started screaming take your ****ing hat off to a heard of them during the anthem ,at a rodeo one time lol